$300 @ $5.50

Sport Recife
Dundalk
Floro win & BTS
Tromsdalen win & BTS
Djurgarden - Ostersunds BTS

$100 @ $70

Putting this on and banking the rest of the weekends takings. Been very good

Looks alright doesn't it. Recife should be nowhere near those odds, Palmeiras are decimated with injures and their coach has said their focus is on the Brazil Cup and Copa Lib now
That's good to hear coz that was the leg that looked on paper to be the only risk. Your research is impeccable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was just checking if there was any nags coming up later worth getting on, see a dog race about to start so chuck a quick quin down.

$60 QUIN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I love midweek dishies paying stupid overs on exotics

How aren't you snorting coke off the bosoms of many a fine hooker with all these mega dishy quins

Tigs +15.5/Eagles +17.5/Dragons +7.5/Parra -2.5 $400 @ 6's

Cashed out of this baby yest for a bit over 2K with Parra up 16-12 late. Not a min soon, with Tiges levelling it up about 5 mins later. #blesscashout

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Best w/end on punt for some time

Tax will be in my account by Friday apparently. I also have a funeral to attend so this will be a first punting at a funeral. Will be ironic me wanting to neck myself when my last leg goes down in front of coffin

Tax will be in my account by Friday apparently. I also have a funeral to attend so this will be a first punting at a funeral. Will be ironic me wanting to neck myself when my last leg goes down in front of coffin
******* lol
What u end up getting back?
All of it going on the punt?

Would be funnier if you won

As the coffin is being lowered into the ground screaming "Yes campaigners!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back