Current Prince Andrew - Sexual Assault

Remove this Banner Ad

Still doesn't justify her being trafficked underage by predators mate

Victim blaming
You asked the question, pal.

This woman has also freely admitted to doing the same thing if what I read above is true.

You think the blame only rests on Andrew, Epstein & Maxwell.??

Surely just because she came from a s**t household doesn’t mean she is innocent herself? 🤦🏻‍♂️

What would you say on that?

Last edited:
You asked the question, pal.

This woman has also freely admitted to doing the same thing if what I read above is true.

You think the blame only rests on Andrew, Epstein & Maxwell.??

Surely just because she came from a sh*t household doesn’t mean she is innocent herself? 🤦🏻‍♂️

What would you say on that?

Epstein wouldn't be dead right now, Maxwell wouldn't be in prison and Andrew wouldn't be hiding behind Mumsy's crown refusing to leave England and defying requests in the US if they didn't have a big problem with guilt.

Apportioning blame to young girls in totally over their heads just isn't appropriate.

Epstein wouldn't be dead right now, Maxwell wouldn't be in prison and Andrew wouldn't be hiding behind Mumsy's crown refusing to leave England and defying requests in the US if they didn't have a big problem with guilt.

Apportioning blame to young girls in totally over their heads just isn't appropriate.
Absolutely agree but c’mon, she freely admitted to grooming girls to do the same deplorable crap she was exposed to.
Where does the admission of guilt become certifiable?

Just to clarify, I think all the ring leaders are complete inhuman, tho surely this one who is only recently spilling the beans is culpable too?

Justify to me how she should escape prosecution.

Being 17 years old is not a valid excuse when it comes to pimping.

Last edited:
Your a flog

Imagine if it was your daughter
Imagine if it was your daughter being groomed by this girl.

I hope to god Andrew gets nailed for this but at the same time the whistleblower isn’t completely innocent either.

She loved the lifestyle and it’s what she used to pull others in. Fair dinkum.

Absolutely agree but c’mon, she freely admitted to grooming girls to do the same deplorable crap she was exposed to.
Where does the admission of guilt become certifiable?

Just to clarify, I think all the ring leaders are complete inhuman, tho surely this one who is only recently spilling the beans is culpable too?

Justify to me how she should escape prosecution.

Being 17 years old is not a valid excuse when it comes to pimping.
Would you say the same thing about the girls taking R Kelly to court? They were FORCED to do similar things.

It's called coercion. If you honestly think a victim would WILLINGLY recruit more victims then you clearly have zero understanding of what's being alleged; then again victim blamers never see the story as a whole and don't know what it's like to be a victim.

Would you say the same thing about the girls taking R Kelly to court? They were FORCED to do similar things.

It's called coercion. If you honestly think a victim would WILLINGLY recruit more victims then you clearly have zero understanding of what's being alleged; then again victim blamers never see the story as a whole and don't know what it's like to be a victim.
oh boy, nice driveby sledge there. Anyway what does rkelly have to do with this story?

From what I can gather this girl had no gun to her head and was trapping others into her situation.

Defend her all you want but by her own admission she’s a child trafficker too.
Just because she’s opening up NOW doesn’t absolve her from blame.

If you think this woman is completely innocent then you have very little knowledge on the real world.

oh boy, nice driveby sledge there. Anyway what does rkelly have to do with this story?

From what I can gather this girl had no gun to her head and was trapping others into her situation.

Defend her all you want but by her own admission she’s a child trafficker too.
Just because she’s opening up NOW doesn’t absolve her from blame.

If you think this woman is completely innocent then you have very little knowledge on the real world.
She was a child who more than likely didn't have the thought processes of an adult. Rather than crucify her maybe cut her some slack.

All these years, all these private jets, all these island holidays, all the cocaine, yet suddenly now she is a saint?

This s**t happens by the minute in Arab countries yet you’re virtue signaling over this case?
Take your faux offend and roll it up.

She was a child who more than likely didn't have the thought processes of an adult. Rather than crucify her maybe cut her some slack.
Granted yes she was young, but let’s not let being 17 years old get in the way of pimping like minded girls.

Granted yes she was young, but let’s not let being 17 years old get in the way of pimping like minded girls.

That's how it works. One gets lured in and it goes from there, they're groomed in to it by slick predators and a couple of them have said that with more maturity they now understand what happened.

Get over it. And don't take advantage of underage and/or naive girls.

That's how it works. One gets lured in and it goes from there, they're groomed in to it by slick predators and a couple of them have said that with more maturity they now understand what happened.

One year older and she could go to war, buy alcohol and be tried as an adult. Let’s not kid ourselves.

Your’re talking legal? Of course not if it is true. She’s still a pimp.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you’re defending her because of a “process”..? You’re insinuating a well known “process”..?
Well * me, how easy is that to ignore unless you want it?

Answer me this - at what age would you consider this woman to be held accountable?

Or do you think she is completely innocent?

Last edited:

You’re basically singing the praises of a pimp and groomer of young women. For what?
To make her look better?
To make the prince look worse?

WTF is your stance on child prostitution here? All I see is you giving a free pass to a self admitted pedophile. :shrug:

Sorry to infuse the current debate with salient points of a comparatively boring legal nature - but I seriously doubt the process of justice will be fully realized to produce an actual outcome here, in summary consider:

A. Extradition to the U.S. is simply not going to happen for a civil suit involving a British royal.

B. Irrespective of the defendant's position/status he is not legally obligated or subject to the jurisdiction of a New York court.

C. Legal counsel for the defendant are already disputing the suit wasn’t served following proper procedures under the Hague Convention.

D. If a claim for restitution from the plaintiff is not satisfied, it is highly unlikely the lawsuit can move forward with trial proceedings due to point B, which legal counsel for the plaintiff are fully aware of.

E. Despite many civil suits being settled before they reach trial stage, with a financial payment provided to the plaintiff and no admission of guilt from the defendant, it will not happen in this case given the defendant has publicly declared to have never even met his accuser/the plaintiff..!
Hypothetically, if any settlement was agreed to, this could then be construed to support the plaintiff's accusation/s and as a consequence would likely result in further criminal charges being pursued against the defendant.

F. Predominately U.S. media speculation suggests that if the defendant does not engage by ignoring the courts requests, he then risks facing a directed judgment from the NY court, resulting with awarding financial damages which 'CNN lawyers' say could be around $19m. Please note this is entirely 'media speculation' - which we can expect a lot of in the coming months...

Last edited:
You’re basically singing the praises of a pimp and groomer of young women. For what?
To make her look better?
To make the prince look worse?

WTF is your stance on child prostitution here? All I see is you giving a free pass to a self admitted pedophile. :shrug:

And you're telling ME to stop trolling?

You certainly do sound like you're from Armadale.

Sorry to infuse the current debate with salient points of a comparatively boring legal nature - but I seriously doubt the process of justice will be fully realized to produce an actual outcome here, in summary consider:

A. Extradition to the U.S. is simply not going to happen for a civil suit involving a British royal.

B. Irrespective of the defendant's position/status he is not legally obligated or subject to the jurisdiction of a New York court.

C. Legal counsel for the defendant are already disputing the suit wasn’t served following proper procedures under the Hague Convention.

D. If a claim for restitution from the plaintiff is not satisfied, it is highly unlikely the lawsuit can move forward with trial proceedings due to point B, which legal counsel for the plaintiff are fully aware of.

E. Despite many civil suits being settled before they reach trial stage, with a financial payment provided to the plaintiff and no admission of guilt from the defendant, it will not happen in this case given the defendant has publicly declared to have never even met his accuser/the plaintiff..!
Hypothetically, if any settlement was agreed to, this could then be construed to support the plaintiff's accusation/s and as a consequence would likely result in further criminal charges being pursued against the defendant.

F. Predominately U.S. media speculation suggests that if the defendant does not engage by ignoring the courts requests, he then risks facing a directed judgment from the NY court, resulting with awarding financial damages. Please note this is entirely 'media speculation' - which we can expect a lot of in the coming months...

Presumably it would at least prevent him from ever stepping foot in the USA again?

So you’re defending her because of a “process”..? You’re insinuating a well known “process”..?
Well fu** me, how easy is that to ignore unless you want it?

Answer me this - at what age would you consider this woman to be held accountable?

Or do you think she is completely innocent?

None of the girls including Virginia are on trial here, you might reconsider your dinosaur mindset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back