Game Day Qualifying Final: Collingwood v Geelong MCG(our home, not theirs) Saturday 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad luck Collingwood, that was an awesome effort and it could have gone either way.

And thanks for the ******* stroke I think I’ve had.

The future looks bright when you can produce that sort of effort. We were very, very fortunate.
Spare a thought for all the heart attacks and strokes we've suffered this year. 😅

Disappointed but very proud - we will learn a bit - good luck next week boys

Very disappointing to lose under those circumstances (especially the umpiring) but McCrae has every right to call the shots going forward after coming from 17th to one kick from the minor premiers. Very exciting future.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very disappointing to lose under those circumstances (especially the umpiring) but McCrae has every right to call the shots going forward after coming from 17th to one kick from the minor premiers. Very exciting future.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ken Hinkley did a similar thing in Port’s first season. Now 10 years on half their supporters can’t wait to see the back of him.

Even the best coaches have a use-by date. Expectations change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken Hinkley did a similar thing in Port’s first season. Now 10 years on half their supporters can’t wait to see the back of him.

Even the best coaches have a use-by date. Expectations change.
You can play this kind of game with any coach. Hardwick took years to get right, and was nearly fired. Buckley & Hinkley have been given the same amount of rope and neither have anything to show for it.

Hinkley started well, but I do not think the cultural shift is comparable

Take it to the Review thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back