General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting this on all clubs :
I dont want to start a gender war,
but just inviting BF female users to join a
thread to discuss anything and every thing.
Men are of course are not banned,
but the world is a mans world Sorry not meaning to offend anyone ,
just wanted to advise of a new thread any of your femnale members
may be interested in so just offering an option for those who are interested
link in forums :)

Posting this on all clubs :
I dont want to start a gender war,
but just inviting BF female users to join a
thread to discuss anything and every thing.
Men are of course are not banned,
but the world is a mans world Sorry not meaning to offend anyone ,
just wanted to advise of a new thread any of your femnale members
may be interested in so just offering an option for those who are interested
link in forums :)
Good luck with that haha. I don't generally go anywhere near the main board and I think you can tell why that is the case based on what's already happened to your thread. Not sure about other club boards but thankfully women are pretty welcome on the Essendon one (and there are less flogs in here).

For those foxsports subscribers, superstar month on fox footy have jobe watson on Wednesday 12am-12am. 24 hours of brilliance will be good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone known if Bombers are coming up to Sunshine Coast for a training camp?
I really want to go to Hawthongs open Saturday session just to give them curry.

New CFO at work just said he "used to be an Essendon supporter". I indignantly questioned him "what do you mean used to be?". He said he used to be a supporter, member even, but handed back his membership card because of the drugs saga.... How weak.

Delist.

New CFO at work just said he "used to be an Essendon supporter". I indignantly questioned him "what do you mean used to be?". He said he used to be a supporter, member even, but handed back his membership card because of the drugs saga.... How weak.

Delist.
No loss

Does anyone known if Bombers are coming up to Sunshine Coast for a training camp?
I really want to go to Hawthongs open Saturday session just to give them curry.
Can you take some photos of Jeager O'Meara's knee and post them on the Hawthorn board for me?

Anyone have trouble booking JLT game in Bendigo? Got through then it kicked me out now it may be sold out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back