Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bad:

-Hardest thing to swallow about this year is it will be another rubbish year and we yet again have blooded minimal youth. Or maybe that cupboards bare too.

-Pyke’s faith in the pretty much the same group who embarrassed the club so badly on GF day.

-Trade Bait – Greenwood (Actually deserves a pay decrease if he wants to stay (buyer beware)), Rory “hot potato” Laird (Gone South with a bullet), Atkins (soft as butter), Smith (Love him but I reckon we would get a 1st round pick in return. Nth Melbourne?)

-Because of his complete and utter failure to do anything (trade/draft/match selection) to invigorate and refresh the starting 22 Pyke has to go.

-49 tackles – absolutely and utterly pathetic. Soft to the core. I mentioned this a few weeks ago and was shouted down by the sycophants. We are mentally and physically weak.

From top to bottom we are an arrogant, incompetent organization defined only by cronyism and a total lack of accountability. We are getting exactly what we deserve.

A major clean out is needed, but it won't happen. The most we'll get is Pyke being sacked while everyone else keeps their snouts buried deep in the AFC trough. Absolutely disgusting organization.

I didn’t think we would win BUT
We are never going to win anymore with Eddie and Walker in our forward line, they are done.

Mcrouch, Laird aren’t know here near last years form.

Out of all the players from last year, Kelly, Smith, Keath, Talia are at a better level and obviously Bcrouch is but wasn’t there.

All other players need a good look at themselves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will no longer be wasting my money attending this s**t. An absolute ******* joke that we can lose from that lead again. I’m done see you in 2020 (if I bother renewing my overpriced membership)

3 games this year, this team has simply, given up. Where in big trouble.
That's what it looks like and they should be embarrased and hurting... but they won't be they know their spot is guaranteed no matter what. I wish my position at work didn't hold me accountable to kpis.

If I performed how they have this year I'd be at centrelink... they are a disgrace.
Champan out
Roo out
Pyke out
Camp out
Hart out
McKay, Atkins, OUT

Pathetic

On SM-T835 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Arent we ranked 18th in the comp for averaged distance covered in a game? We have had terrible fadeouts this year thats very concerning.

Reward mediocrity and you get the crap that gets dished up every week.
Definition of insanity? That's what the dumb* coaches are...insane. Expecting hacks like Hartigan, Mackay, Murphy, Greenwood, Atkins to play like AFL players.
I'm sick of tired giving a s**t. I'll watch them. I just don't have the energy to care anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back