Play Nice Random Chat Thread: Episode III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. But let's not overstate their effectiveness as a fighting force....bomb a town to bits for 3 months from the sky, lay a seige and then mop up any hungry, ammunitionless ISIS fighter up was effectively the strategy.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

They lost thousands of fighters.

I just witnessed and elderly male hold the door open for 5 different women at a supermarket, and not one of them thanked him or acknowledged him in any way.

It just goes to show how much chivalry is taken for granted these days.

If they were planning on sanctions, I would have kept the few Yank troops in place, just as a mere presence.

The sanctions against Turkey, now, are going to have some profound changes in the region. Probably not good ones.

it’s easy to forget the human element, I ******* hate war...:'(

You dwell too much on this, and see the faces of the countless dead of war and genocide, you’ll start to lose your mind, or at least come close to it.

But, we all need reminders of what truly is at stake when we talk about war, strategy and politics.

Last edited:
Iranians saying "terrorism".
Saudi’s using a third proxy party perhaps. Someone like Mek, or Baluch nationalists via Jandullah (yank ties there). I have doubts the yanks would be so brazen though.

1570828688498.png

U.S.—The NBA has found itself at odds with its lucrative Chinese market, and the league is doing its best to appease the Chinese government. In a move intended to patch things up with China, the NBA announced that President Xi Jinping has made the All-Star team this year.

The president will tower under the competition at an intimidating 5'11". Especially threatening to the opposing team will be the president's ability to imprison or execute any player who dunks on him. He is also expected to execute players on his own team who speak out against him or suggest he's unfit for the basketball team.

Oppressed Chinese citizens will be forced to form a human pyramid that the president can climb up in order to dunk on the baskets. He is expected to play all the positions and be named the MVP.

NBA executives aren't sure if this is going to appease China entirely, but they're hoping it's a good start. Should this fail, they say they'll resort to their backup plan of groveling and singing China's praises forevermore.

:D

Saudi’s using a third proxy party perhaps. Someone like Mek, or Baluch nationalists via Jandullah (yank ties there). I have doubts the yanks would be so brazen though.

Remember when the Iranians offered to swap Bin Ladens family for MEK and the Yanks said no?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 763118

U.S.—The NBA has found itself at odds with its lucrative Chinese market, and the league is doing its best to appease the Chinese government. In a move intended to patch things up with China, the NBA announced that President Xi Jinping has made the All-Star team this year.

The president will tower under the competition at an intimidating 5'11". Especially threatening to the opposing team will be the president's ability to imprison or execute any player who dunks on him. He is also expected to execute players on his own team who speak out against him or suggest he's unfit for the basketball team.

Oppressed Chinese citizens will be forced to form a human pyramid that the president can climb up in order to dunk on the baskets. He is expected to play all the positions and be named the MVP.

NBA executives aren't sure if this is going to appease China entirely, but they're hoping it's a good start. Should this fail, they say they'll resort to their backup plan of groveling and singing China's praises forevermore.

:D

"Liberals"

The level of outrage that has stemmed from that hat is beyond comprehension now. It really does boggle the mind.

I do love the video of protestors trying to block people from going into a burger joint. One big guy had enough so he went through them with ease. As expected the male protestors had the strength of paper mache.

The level of outrage that has stemmed from that hat is beyond comprehension now. It really does boggle the mind.

I do love the video of protestors trying to block people from going into a burger joint. One big guy had enough so he went through them with ease. As expected the male protestors had the strength of paper mache.

The silence of the people who oppose Trump is damning. In fact, it's silent consent.

This is an excellent metaphor of everything that's wrong with contemporary western "left" politics.

I assumed they were vegans because they were blocking a burger place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back