Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOoQYsJWAAE7C8z.jpg:large
So can we finally face the reality that it's NSW and not Qld that's the hotbed of regressive racist sexist homophobic rednecks?
As the kids say on Twitter, bring on #vexit. Bring on the People's Democratic Republic of Victoria.

The 2 Victorian "No" electorates from what I can gather were the ones surrounding the airport, and Waverley Park. Country electorates all seem to be Yes. Interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So can we finally face the reality that it's NSW and not Qld that's the hotbed of regressive racist sexist homophobic rednecks?
As the kids say on Twitter, bring on #vexit. Bring on the People's Democratic Republic of Victoria.
QLD was also a high no vote.

Prepolls showed QLD and NSW were the only 2 states that showed a huge No support with NSW being slightly ahead of QLD.

The 2 Victorian "No" electorates from what I can gather were the ones surrounding the airport, and Waverley Park. Country electorates all seem to be Yes. Interesting.
While Tasmania was a definite yes, it's interesting to see the overall results and how the more built up areas are all overwhelmingly yes and it grows weaker the more you get into the more rural country sections.

TasResults.jpg

I have been crying on and off all day.
Same, only because my partners concept of a “practical & simple” wedding would probably ending costing the equivalent of a smal bedsit in Toorak.
Seriously, it just took me an hour to buy a loaf of bread at the supermarket due to being stopped and congratulated by countless locals. Has certainly restored my faith in the decency of the people in this corner of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back