Random NON FOOTY thoughts not worthy of a thread: Edition II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reports overnight that the Sea Shepherd has found a Japanese whaling factory vessel inside an Australian Whale Sanctuary with a dead Minke Whale on board.

When they sent the helicopter over the Japanese Workers scrambled to cover it and their harpoons with tarps.

The MY Steve Irwin now on route to intercept

:mad::mad::mad:

Where we up to with all this Mr?

Likely Superbowl teams?

Winner?

Would imagine Atlanta's offense will be too good for the Packers, even with Rodgers' all-time great form. Atlanta have been surprisingly effective on defense this year, much much better than the Packers' decimated D (particularly the Swiss-cheese backfield).

The Pats were ok, not great, not terrible, against a horrible Houston offense and strong Houston defense. My guess is if the Steelers win against KC, then the Steelers will make the SB. If KC beats the Steelers, Tom Brady will be back to the Bowl. Would love to see Atlanta win the SB, and I think they're the team to beat, but I don't particularly hate any of the remaining teams (suck s*** Giants and Cowboys).

Reports overnight that the Sea Shepherd has found a Japanese whaling factory vessel inside an Australian Whale Sanctuary with a dead Minke Whale on board.

When they sent the helicopter over the Japanese Workers scrambled to cover it and their harpoons with tarps.

The MY Steve Irwin now on route to intercept

:mad::mad::mad:

If any western politicians had nuts they'd make something of this. But they're all too busy gobbing Abe to notice.

Geez - that jockey that rode his horse sideways interfering with two horses running home fast to protect the leader from being caught (Morphetville) is one of the most extraordinary things I have ever seen. Seems the leading horse that went on to win was ridden by his girlfriend. Now the TAB will have to include a new column in the form guide to let us know who is going out with who.

DId you see the picture of Gaso/IUB sitting on the beach, on twotter, Firestarter ? Looks like him/them :D;)
Gasometer Enjoying your travel blog, Gaso Thanks
Neckminit.. Gaso.....
Oi...... wat's a blog ? :p

A blog is what you do when you find a rubber band at the bottom of your curry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

German Shepherd sitting in the back yard.

Good luck.

If woof's as into social meeja as his master I'm tipping he's seeking out bitches online as you holiday Gaso.

8e0ed1a6d2d1a5270260935523d6fae6.jpg

If woof's as into social meeja as his master I'm tipping he's seeking out bitches online as you holiday Gaso.

8e0ed1a6d2d1a5270260935523d6fae6.jpg

Woof is in Boarding Kennel. German Shepherd is neighbors dog.

Woof is a bitch.

Means with your theory she would be lesbian dog.

NTTAWWT.

FWIW had seafood feast tonight. Fresh out of tank...tanks everywhere...about 20 with fish, lobster, king prawns all along Patong Beach Road.

Went up Bangla Rd about 6pm.

Left at 6.05pm.

I cast my thoughts back to a solo trip to South East Asia that I did about 3-4 years ago. I suspect that my travel blog would be somewhat different to that from old mate Gasometer!

Hyeppy Times!!

Woof is in Boarding Kennel. German Shepherd is neighbors dog.

Woof is a bitch.

Means with your theory she would be lesbian dog.

NTTAWWT.

FWIW had seafood feast tonight. Fresh out of tank...tanks everywhere...about 20 with fish, lobster, king prawns all along Patong Beach Road.

Went up Bangla Rd about 6pm.

Left at 6.05pm.
Bangla doesn't get interesting till about midnight.

Bangla doesn't get interesting till about midnight.

Yeah you gotta look out for those dudes with the lizards on the shoulder. Dodgy pick pocketing noobs.

I always hang out at the Jamaican/Rastafarian bar getting my smoke on before rolling up the street to find someone to get my poke on.

Tiger Bar was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back