Rd 1 Vs Adelaide. Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep and in Rd 1 last year they all did absolutely stuff all, apart from Petrenko, who did stuff all in the rest of his matches. Adelaide was lead by its reliable brigade, who has been its leaders for the last 10 years (besides Vince and Thompson) and the reason Adelaide have hardly missed the finals.

so the other 2 done stuff all ay? walkers goal from the boundary doesnt count then. and cook was pretty good in that match aswell considering it was his first match, alslo being against the magpies at the mcg. anyway the point is that we won the match, not how the dubutants played

I would prefer the Crows try and bring in as many of their 'recovering' playes as possible. Neil Craig is pretty good and I suspect that he would not risk anyone at this time of the season.

Should be a good game, terrible time to play.

I'm treading carefully in the alternate thread on their board at the moment. I'm pretty sure their moderators won't be so moderate.
They certainly aren't anyway near as bad as Carlton's, but always good to play it safe.:thumbsu: And your posts have been constructive, which is always good to see from an opposition supporter on another board. It also looks like we will be risking the Porpoise (Porplyzia) with a limited pre season. Now you might say this will favour your mob, however Porpy played round 1 last year with an even more interrupted pre season, and ended up playing right throughout the year and kicking 50 odd goals. His round 1 performance was also encouraging against Collingwood, so I would expect him to perform like we know he all can. This could all backfire and he may not even be named, but at this stage, I am feeling confident.

You may also have observed the report that Ballantyne shone at training this morning. Encouraging signs for a good contest.

They certainly aren't anyway near as bad as Carlton's, but always good to play it safe.:thumbsu: And your posts have been constructive, which is always good to see from an opposition supporter on another board. It also looks like we will be risking the Porpoise (Porplyzia) with a limited pre season. Now you might say this will favour your mob, however Porpy played round 1 last year with an even more interrupted pre season, and ended up playing right throughout the year and kicking 50 odd goals. His round 1 performance was also encouraging against Collingwood, so I would expect him to perform like we know he all can. This could all backfire and he may not even be named, but at this stage, I am feeling confident.

According to my teams list Carlton do not exist. After they lost to us last year I pooped in to say Hello! Needless to say, their moderators went overboard and banned a few Freo fans.

They will have a very ordinary year. Can I smell what Carlton are cooking?

Damn straight I can! It smells like CRAP! LOL:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back