Preview Rd 10: Changes vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling Daniel may get a week for his tackle on Gray. No injury but its an action they're trying to remove

Out: wood, Hannan, Lipinski
In: Hunter English Crozier

Im surprised they didn’t talk about it more, but surely not considering he didn’t even go off. A lot of momentum involved too

There was at least three tackles like that tonight! What makes his worse than the others?

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Because the Power supporters booed it. It was one motion and Daniel didn't dump him down especially hard. It's not like Lycett who dumped McHenry after the whistle had been blown in two motions and was clinging onto a dazed McHenry while he was being dragged off of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photos on Facebook of Lipinski icing his quad and Scott icing his calf. Lipinski probably dropped regardless, but depending on how Scott pulls up (as ice doesn't necessarily mean anything serious) he could end up a forced out

Gardner, English, Hunter in.

Wood (inj), Crozier (managed), Lipinkski (omitted) out.

Hannan stays based on bevo's report and Crozier probably sub again.

Croz was pretty good. Cordy more likely to go out when Gardiner is ready- I really get nervous with his kicking. Smith for Hunter and English for Lipinski- pretty obvious really.

Gardner for Wood.
English for Cordy (although he played well tonight).
Hunter for Roarke.
Vanders for Lipinski if he is right to go.

Crozier in for wood
Hunter in for Roarke
English in for ??

Roarke sub

Personally Roarke will be stiff to miss and may end up sub, but hunter comes straight in if fit. Hannan was praised by bevo in the press conference so it seems like he's safe for another week. Someone comes out for English (not sure who) and I think Gardner misses out for a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back