Game Day Rd 3 Collingwood vs WCE. Home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone trying to copy our game plan plays into our hands...noone can do it better than us. The team that's the biggest threat is the one that comes up with a new game plan to nullify it
Reckon Brisbane might be a shout. They seem to have our gameplan but on steroids. Little bit of “chaos ball” but with much better skills by foot and straight up the corridor. Won’t matter anyway, we’ll be on our threepeat bender by the time they have got it nutted out completely

Reckon Brisbane might be a shout. They seem to have our gameplan but on steroids. Little bit of “chaos ball” but with much better skills by foot and straight up the corridor. Won’t matter anyway, we’ll be on our threepeat bender by the time they have got it nutted out completely
They have just gone ahead 30 minutes into the last after a big mark and goal. 2 minutes to go.

We still won’t be premiership favourites though :(
Don’t really want to be. Let someone else take all the heat.. On the other hand, would be a disgrace if we weren’t after tonight. Geelong look good, Giants look good, but they’ve still got a bit to prove. We’re the reigning premiers and are playing like it..

they're the ones I have my eye on. Fagan a very good coach. The way they shutdown our ball movement was so impressive. Whether that was just due to conditions or not is up for debate but we just could not move he balk against them after qtr time

Don’t really want to be. Let someone else take all the heat.. On the other hand, would be a disgrace if we weren’t after tonight. Geelong look good, Giants look good, but they’ve still got a bit to prove. We’re the reigning premiers and are playing like it..

I fully agree. I think my sarcasm wasn’t clear hehe, should have used a different emoji! 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What rubbish coverage by fox today.

Go to the game 2 mins before the start.

Go to another game as soon as our song is done

ITS ON THE OTHER F****** CHANNEL IF ANY ONE WANTS TO WATCH IT

That was awesome. Sat in the Eagles supporters section, gave the Pies supporters a nice sendoff as they bailed out, soaked in the Eaaaagleeeees chant getting louder and louder. Considering where we were with playing at the G a few years ago it’s a pretty ******* good feeling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back