Game Day Rd 4: Plumbing Chat Megathread (NMFC vs WBD - Good Friday Football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have a great game on good friday
appreciate your life and feel other people

25614cfba1e9e0a28d451b2937f3d90d.jpg

Usually it would take me 2 years to get to 2 games living in country vic, but since moving down to Melbourne for uni this will be my second North game already for 2017, which doesn't sound a lot to everyone else but it's bloody exciting to me.

Hoping for Lindsay to put in another Friday night special in his 200th and mostly just a win to kickstart the year.

Excited to see what Simpkin, Pruess and Dumont can do on the big stage.

Just a reminder that it's football on a Friday.

This is yet again another thing we made work.

To the blokes that run out in blue and white today.

Give your all, don't hold back.

We can win it.

Believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see us start with fire like the first Hawks game last year.
:clapping::clapping: Yup :D but then they need to keep it going :rolleyes: this is the challenge. Want to see the same fierce tackling and attitude in the first 5 minutes that we see in the last 5 minutes. Games that end well you can usually tell (with advantage of 20/20 hindsight) that very early on :thumbsu:

Confusious says. Foolish man buys tap washer from bunnings after tap starts dripping. Wise man buys 10 tap wasers on aliexpress before tap starts dripping.
Confucius says: Wise man uses spell check before quoting Confucius. Foolish man causes confusiousness. ;)

PS. What is this aliexpress wise man mentions?

Does anyone have what time the pre game entertainment starts and who is performing? Just want to know what time to get there "already have tickets"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back