Preview Rd 9 Geelong V Bulldogs Sat May18 4:35 pm @ GMHBA

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on performance Constable is in the unfortunate position of only having 1 real position where he's competing against high quality experienced players. It's the same problem GHS had but ultimately right now Constable is not in our best midfield and that means he's not in our best team. That doesn't mean we shouldn't be giving him plenty of games to learn (we should) or that he can't improve significantly even this year but right now he's an accumulator without an obvious real strength to make him stand out.

Take the weekend where he was pretty good in transition, got involved in a fair few attacking moves and was generally pretty clean with the ball. But he also was run off at times and he had 1 clearance, 0 center clearances and only 6 contested possessions which just isn't enough for a guy who spent a lot of time in the guts. He's just not damaging enough with the ball to get most of his numbers on the outside like someone like Duncan might. He's also not a good enough ball winner for us to play him on the inside in front of guys like Selwood, Dangerfield or Kelly. He's not good enough defensively to take Guthrie's spot (nor as versatile or as good a clearance players) and he's not got the attacking quality to replace a guy like Parfitt. So for the moment he's stuck just outside the best 22. That doesn't mean he's not one of the first cabs off the rank when we need a replacement or that he can't be easily in our best 22 after another 20+ games and a couple of preseasons but he's not there yet.

Well said.

Well picking Trav in the 2013 Preliminary Final was the difference

.....anyone else would have nailed that shot :p

Based on the GWS game - not Menegola ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully "100% Genuine," Cats top complete with stain on the back 3$!
Do better than that muthaf**kers.
View attachment 675564
Kind of topical given our opponent.
I had a parcel arrive from the western Bulldogs.

My address.
Called the number on the parcel. Left a message. No response.
10 days later I sent a message. No response.

So as far as I'm concerned after a month it's free. Beat that! :)
No idea what's in it. A hat or something.

But what do I do? Burn it, bin it, or throw it on the road in sunshine with a McDonald's voucher and see who wins?

Kind of topical given our opponent.
I had a parcel arrive from the western Bulldogs.

My address.
Called the number on the parcel. Left a message. No response.
10 days later I sent a message. No response.

So as far as I'm concerned after a month it's free. Beat that! :)
No idea what's in it. A hat or something.

But what do I do? Burn it, bin it, or throw it on the road in sunshine with a McDonald's voucher and see who wins?
I'll take it if you want. Both my kids are dogs supporters

Yeah wanted ten, offered 2, went to walk out and got it for 3. Plus fake Oakleys for 4$
Well I beat ya.

Sam Simpson player jumper with signature and certificate of authenticity ... for $0

simpson.jpg

Also who would of thought man, your mate would be the biggest out, with Selwood, Danger, Menegola, Atkins etc possibly missing.
Might be our most important player.
I reckon he'll play.

Faaark. That is good. You know Sean/Sam?
My mate is friends with the family but I won that one through the sponsorship.

He's trying to find out if Sam is a late in tomorrow, so If he is I'll know before anything it is announced like I did when he debuted and took Selwood's place in the side against GWS a couple of years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back