Retro Jumper Competition - return of the BIG HAWK JUMPER

Remove this Banner Ad

The diamond jumper was pathetic

Let’s hope smart head’s prevail
The Diamond jumper would be a collectors item, and the revenue from selling t would be golden.

The Big Hawk jumper is just a shitty illustrator vector file on a brown jumper.

The Diamond jumper would be a collectors item, and the revenue from selling t would be golden.

The Big Hawk jumper is just a shitty illustrator vector file on a brown jumper.
My mate has one of the original match worn diamond jumpers, won it at the Hawthorn dinner auction years ago

People laugh when he shows them

Diamond jumper wasn’t ever worn in a match played for points was it??
No but that's not the point. They shouldn't have included it if wasn't a viable option.

The Diamond jumper went full viral on Twitter with competition late last year. I just can't see how it wouldn't have won by an absolute landslide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not exactly on topic but still regarding our strip , I personally would love to see a change next year for our home strip because we’ve always changed when ushering in a new era of players as we are now eg we had the old white square and black number when we won in 2008 then to our current design for the 3 peat , maybe it should be put to a vote too . My choice is to go with the darker predominantly brown jumper that we had as an away jumper few years back . Best one we’ve ever had .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back