Retro Jumper Competition - return of the BIG HAWK JUMPER

Remove this Banner Ad

Surpsied they haven't released the longie. Already bought one anyway. Kind of expected a bit more retro merch to coincide but oh well.

Was always going to be the right decision and it would've been the Guernsey highest voted by members

Not sure if I'll buy the jumper or not. Would definitely have bought the tracksuit top.

Surpsied they haven't released the longie. Already bought one anyway. Kind of expected a bit more retro merch to coincide but oh well.

Was always going to be the right decision and it would've been the Guernsey highest voted by members

And beat the non hawk voters voting blue for the lols. I think the movement might have been a bit insular

It was a merger jumper attempt anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love having Dutchy involved. Used to love watching him play.
Being originally from SA I've always had a soft spot for any South Aussies playing for Hawthorn. After Platten retired I didn't have one favourite player so Dutchy along with others from that era such as McCabe I always kept an eye on and loved watching them play.

So awesome that today both Dutchy and McCabe are involved with the club.

Not sure if I'll buy the jumper or not. Would definitely have bought the tracksuit top.

Tracksuit top is available.
I've seen it at the afl store

It's also on Hawksnest - with the AFL bullshit with Sicily this week and sabre-rattling about draft pick penalties, stop giving money to the AFL when you can give it directly to the club. As always - this goes for those with AFL memberships also.

Also Golden Hawk was absolutely robbed :(

It's also on Hawksnest - with the AFL bullshit with Sicily this week and sabre-rattling about draft pick penalties, stop giving money to the AFL when you can give it directly to the club. As always - this goes for those with AFL memberships also.

Also Golden Hawk was absolutely robbed :(
I was more referencing that I've seen it, not to get it from there

I was more referencing that I've seen it, not to get it from there

All good - not attacking any posters specifically just drawing attention to not filling the AFL’s coffers as much as possible when they are continually treating our club like a punching bag.

Merchandise department realising how much money there racking in with people either buying the guernsey or the jacket 😂😂
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Fun fact. Never lost a game in big hawk. It about as old as James Worpel and older than half the squad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back