Review Review: R8 v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

If you actually watch it properly he had Lynch wide open 10 metres from him with no opponent running directly to goal. Yes great burst from the pack but like unfortunately most other times, didn't do what he should with the ball.
I feared as much. He bombed the ball in.

Another sign of little brother syndrome from down the road.

The Port Cheer Squad have headbands that have FTC (**** the Crows) written on them.

Their cheer squad really are a bunch of pathetic, childish w***ers.
If they are from the cheer squad then I think the Port club should get them to remove the headbands. The cheers squad is sactioned by the club. If the club does nothing about the cheer squad then its a poor indictment on the Power.

Anybody notice that we're the only team in the 8 that's scored fewer goals than behinds {just, 632 (90.92) }.
Geelong's accuracy is outstanding (779 (116.83) and I'd like to know their scoring efficiency relative to i50s.

Our defence is solid and still improving :thumbsu:.
Pykey, work on our forward output; not necessarily to 2017 levels but --- oh wait. Ben Hart.:rolleyes::tired:

Yeah that was bizarre. Walker kicked 2 goals (one of which sealed the game) and had an equal game-high 7 score involvements including that beautiful tap to Lynch. Wasn't even close to "thrashed"
The left foot laser kick to Eddie after a brilliant mark was one of my highlights from the game.

Also, best not to judge a players kicking for goal based on wet conditions.
What about under the roof.

He's a great kick but he's working so hard to get them. It's great but he's got nothing left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be a huge test for our resolve. A guy like Himmelberg will probably need a rest but it should be Fogarty coming in, not Jenkins. If O'Brien needs a rest he should be straight back after a week but I can't honestly say with confidence that will happen

It’s hard to imagine them playing Sauce in the 2s for any more than a couple of loosener upperers this year. I can see ROB getting a rest after 2 Sauce games and then the club being happy with whatever Sauce brings.

It’s hard to imagine them playing Sauce in the 2s for any more than a couple of loosener upperers this year. I can see ROB getting a rest after 2 Sauce games and then the club being happy with whatever Sauce brings.
Wouldn't be so sure as ROB has been in better form than Sauce.

Don't think the selectors will make an automatic swap.

Hopefully they buy into the concept of using both for different games, particularly when there are short breaks to better manage pir ruck stocks.

Roo kicked 5 in his 300th and lasted something like 15 more games.
Eddie's body isn't looking as shot as Roo's after years of taking a pounding... still quick & dangerous with the ground ball contest.

I have more ire for Carlton... worst club in AFL history... constantly has its hand out expecting more and more concessions... and have destroyed so many talented players its no longer funny..

They are like the useless mate everyone has in life.. you know the one.. always telling everyone how they are gonna do this and they are gonna do that but they rarely do anything..

they leach off you and your other mates and every time you tried to get them a job or organise something to help them out they take a big dump on it..

Eventually you cut them loose... and thats what the AFL needs to do with Carlton.. either that or merge them with the suns..

I think Melbourne is worse. Carlton’s high picks have generally carved out a career with them or been a mistake ie boekhurst. Melbourne have turned very early picks into state league hacks in 4-5 years.

Eddie's body isn't looking as shot as Roo's after years of taking a pounding... still quick & dangerous with the ground ball contest.

He was easily our least effective player on Saturday night. Really needs to be managed properly starting with a rest this week. Give Stengle a shot.

Unless it coincides with losses. Even our tried and true boys club approach will struggle under that. All berg and windscreens need to do is keep performing

He was easily our least effective player on Saturday night. Really needs to be managed properly starting with a rest this week. Give Stengle a shot.
No doubt we should be managing players better by strategically resting them.

I have been pondering Stengles inclusion for some time
His defensive work has certainly improved
He is a live wire. You just don’t know what he will do. 5 goals or 5 points
Think we should give him an opportunity and Manage Eddie

I have more ire for Carlton... worst club in AFL history... constantly has its hand out expecting more and more concessions... and have destroyed so many talented players its no longer funny..

They are like the useless mate everyone has in life.. you know the one.. always telling everyone how they are gonna do this and they are gonna do that but they rarely do anything..

they leach off you and your other mates and every time you tried to get them a job or organise something to help them out they take a big dump on it..

Eventually you cut them loose... and thats what the AFL needs to do with Carlton.. either that or merge them with the suns..
What....and call them the cuns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back