Game Day Richmond v Geelong, Preliminary Finals — Fri 20 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ummm nope nowhere near the level that’s been displayed by your lot the last few years

I’ve seen enough football to know anything can happen in the finals and nothing is ever a 100% certainly like what’s being written in here.

You’d think after so many years of being s**t your supporters would show an ounce of humility...but nope

Anyway hopefully we get up but there’s a reason why the tigers are unbackable favourites and it’ll be a hard win for the cats.

Hopefully no injuries to either side
Game hasn’t even been won or lost yet and you’re already melting.

What happened that year? just asking for a friend?

Won the 1980 grand final.... thou 86 years since winning 12 in a row so gonna need a bit more this time to do it again. What happened last year might be a more relevant question to ask, 10 in a row at the prelim...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be stunned if Richmond don’t win. Have been the best side by far since they got their players back at the bye and seem to be getting better by the week.

Geelong I really don’t think is that good but they’re always around and if they play their best you can’t right them off.

Big questions asked if Richmond lose the PF again. Two years in a row being the best to not even make the GF would be a failure.

Looking forward to Dusty vs Danger. Dusty was best on ground by a mile in the 2017 EF and Danger had 13 turnovers.

The loser tonight gets the better deal IMO. Whoever wins are just a lamb for the slaughter v the pies next week. No one's saying it, but you all know it... you all know.
the confidence is indeed high, but Pies aren't in their best form.... maybe if they've been healthy the last 2 months entering the finals

Back