AFLW Richmond v North Melbourne Saturday February 12 2.10pm Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Played some great footy at times the girls did. Some really great chains of possession. Just need to get the outcome it deserves now. North certainly slingshot it well. Their spread on the run or just moving to space to be an option is clearly superior to ours. We still play a little too reactive, especially when they get a spread happening - they played us like a trombone when they were going forward at times.

Last edited:

It’s kinda hard to beat a top side when the inside 50s are something like 18-43 in favour of the opposition. At the end of the day, it’s between the arcs that we lose the game and there’s no simple solution other than continuing our drafting and trading

It’s kinda hard to beat a top side when the inside 50s are something like 18-43 in favour of the opposition. At the end of the day, it’s between the arcs that we lose the game and there’s no simple solution other than continuing our drafting and trading
Even if we had as many inside 50's, we lack the polish and composure still. All things considered our back half holds up up remarkably well - not A-grade maybe but considering the volume coming their way..........bloody good!

ah yes, i see my favs haven't let me down 🤦‍♂️

Maddy Branc 6 disp
Kody Jacques 2 disp
Tayla Stahl 3 disp

can any poster tell me, what is their contribution to the team?
Smile after the game

Miller was my standout for the game, being at the game you could see how well Nth-Melb spread from the contest, why to many of our players got sucked into the contest. McKenzie needs to back her self in more often as she is elite with the ball in hand, maybe some other players could give her more help with sheperds. When we had the breeze in the 2nd & the last quarter we did not attack enough. A lot of side way chipping, when we decided to go more direct we looked dangerous at time's only for our skills let us down going in the forward 50. Overall we are playing patches of good footy with poor disposal costing us at crucial times with some stupid brain fades on top of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She can’t be getting a game
But she is. Still stuns me we don't try and get her fired up early somehow. She is a confidence player - useless her playing and getting 3 possessions a week.

With McKenzie and conti gone at years end to hawks

Miller is off to the swans

Yassir to the dons

Looks like a few rough years ahead

And you know that with certainty right now do you?!

With McKenzie and conti gone at years end to hawks

Miller is off to the swans

Yassir to the dons

Looks like a few rough years ahead
Why would that happen Conti would be our highest paid player with significant sponsors in puma and Swinburne, pluck a few more from the clacker dribbles ya killimg me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back