Preview Richmond vs GWS | Sunday July 23rd | MCG 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast and Hawthorn are our next 2 after GWS and should be relatively easy if we play the way we have for the majority of the year. Top 4 there to be won, Port Adelaide are a joke and don't deserve it.

Hawthorn are playing far better then they were at the start of the season, not such an easy game now.

Absolutely have to get the job done tomorrow, gonna be hanging into 8 by the skin of our teeth if we don't.

Would love to see a breakout game from Corey Ellis.

25 disposals and a goal and build from that. Enough of these weak 10-15 touch, no impact games he's dished up in recent times. He's shown promise at the level but he's not a half back, needs to be played on the wing and half forward. Very smart and silky on the attack.
Last year 6/11 games he played he had more than 15 touches.

He started with 11 and 6 in his first 2 games last year and then only went under 14 once in the next 9 games.
This year he had 6 and 12 touches in his first 2 games.

Seems like a player that needs a few games to get into the rhythm and then plays well. I wouldn't be expecting a big game tomorrow, but we still need to give him 3-4 games.

17 disposals to Lids
DFUeRjhUAAAoLli.jpg:large
:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Massive is an understatement for this game. Win and get confidence for the gc and Hawks game that both should be wins .....but the past haunts me in these situations , surely we have to be due to win these scenarios

Massive is an understatement for this game. Win and get confidence for the gc and Hawks game that both should be wins .....but the past haunts me in these situations , surely we have to be due to win these scenarios
Probably overdue but that doesn't mean anything.

You can bet your ass that these type of things are weighting on the guys minds as well though. Hopefully they can finally overcome it.

Can't wait for C Ellis' 7 disposals off the half back.
He played only 11 games last year, but in 4 of those he was one of biggest disposal winners.

Round 4 only Cotch, Rance, Mcintosh, Martin and Grigg had more touches.
Round 6 only Houli, Grigg, Martin, Edwards and Ellis had more. Had more than players like Lids, Cotch and Miles.
Round 7 only Martin, Ellis, Grigg, Miles and Deledio had more.
Round 11 only Grigg, Cotchin, Miles, Deledio and Martin had more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast and Hawthorn are our next 2 after GWS and should be relatively easy if we play the way we have for the majority of the year. Top 4 there to be won, Port Adelaide are a joke and don't deserve it.

No game is easy this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No game is easy this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Gold Coast resident and attendee of every home game, I can whole heartedly assure everybody that they are an abomination with no game plan, no heart and no purpose. A blight on the AFL and we should beat them by no less than 10 goals.

Terrible luck for Milesy. Worked hard to get in the team and a had a pretty solid game last week. Hope he gets another chance later in the season. He has performed well in big games and was probably our best played in the 2015 EF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back