Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thurs March 18th 7.25pm AEDT @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCC members got 11,000, so presume roughly 50/50 Blues Richmond supporters and similar qty for AFL members too I think?
Of club members it was originally 25k to 1500 but Richmond didn't exhaust their allocation so we got more people in

11k MCC
Some AFL members

Corporate

The Richmond fans at my local watering hole (the royal hotel) have been surprisingly decent and good natured with the banter tonight.
Been outnumbered 20-1 tonight (much like tonight's crowd I dare say, their arrogant if civilized complacency will burn them later tonignt)

My tip. Carlton by 17 points, with Fisher or Saad BOG #AnotherElmerSpecial

I didn't say lay him out. I said for everyone to bump him when in the area.

Want him to wake up bruised all over. Don't need to belt him.

Can do it legally.
He'll wake up covered in bruises anyway - once done though, do we simply go back to being insipid once it's out of our system or do we move forward as a group and don't allow ourselves to be walked all over?
I'm advocating for meaningful change not a band-aid fix to decades of insipidness.
ffs I'm in my early 30s, the last time our club was respected - I was a kid..

Hearts in my mouth atm and the ball hasnt even bounced yet... LETS ******* GO BOYS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had an awkward ‘after you’, ‘no, after you’ .. so then we both go .. ‘oh, sorry, you go’, ‘no you go’, ‘sorrryyy!’ with Jo Silvagni .. haven’t decided what it means yet 🤔
It definitely means something... I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried it again after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back