Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 12th August 4.40PM (AEST) @ Optus Stadium - Final team Post #209

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, there are other options. You can get a cap, or a voucher to the Carlton shop, or nothing and donate the extra money to the club.
Really? No I didn’t know that, I’ll make sure I change that for next year.

My bad. I normally just give them out as birthday presents to the St Kilda supporters in the family

You know, there are other options. You can get a cap, or a voucher to the Carlton shop, or nothing and donate the extra money to the club.
I actually opt for the "here's my money but for * sake don't send me the membership card" option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We really should go close to winning this. Age profiles of the two clubs are very similar with both teams consisting mainly of young/unproven players with a few experienced senior players. Fyfe and Sandi both out is significant. I think we actually match up really well across the ground. Would love to see Dow and Cerra go head to head for portions of the game. There’s plenty of exciting young talent on both sides and it will hopefully be an entertaining game to watch. Do it, Baggers.

Happy a Birthday, hope you’re having a great day and we can snag a win
I think we have a real chance today :thumbsu: Freo have a couple of good guys out so i reckon we wont be too far away.

I am also celebrating a birthday.

27 years, 1 premiership, no memory :(

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Happy birthday B&S. Next one will be seared into your memory banks. Hope there's a win today for both birthday baggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back