• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The bookies have them a pretty clear favorite at $1.68 and us at $2.15. They’re at home and maybe less important outs but I see this at 50/50.
We’re not near our best but they’ve been rubbish the past few and also lost to North 😧
Home ground probably worth 2-3 goals
I’m p!ssed off it’s not up in QLD we’d have been favourite on the GABBA

Home ground probably worth 2-3 goals
I’m p!ssed off it’s not up in QLD we’d have been favourite on the GABBA
We haven’t played well there the past 2 or 3 years but if North can roll them there so can we.

Playing gws this week put george in Your multis for a couple a goals . GWS normal tactic is to leave him unmanned hoping all our forward play goes through him , bookmark it
Has he actually kicked a goal at Giants stadium, seem to remember he didn't get near any of the big white sticks last time.

I really don’t understand ruck rules. So annoying when Soldo gives away frees in ruck for holding. DON’T GRAB THEM.
But, there was one where Goldstein blocks Soldo out, Soldo jumps over him for the tap and it’s paid “too high”.?!?!
Should have been free to Soldo?
Ruck frees always frustrate me. Both players stop and look at the umpire after the whistle as neither of them know which way it will go.
Second only to my frustration over Holding The Ball decisions.
Attempt to handball or kick it and miss while being tackled.... incorrect disposal
However, make no attempt and just drop the ball it's play on (or a free for tackled without the ball if the tackler doesn't notice in time).
Or don't drop it - holding the ball ............unless you make pathetic arm pumping, pretending to try and handball motions.

And how about when you get dragged to the ground during a marking attempt, ball spills free and play on! WTF!

Caddy out for 3-4 weeks.
Dimma said it looked serious at the time.
Be interesting to see if Greene remains out injured, Lions' odds shortened after the news last week.
Wouldn't be making drastic changes.
Just Astbury in for Caddy is enough.

Finey is a campaigner
Despise his opinion ... stop listening to SEN because of that campaigner
I remember being on hold for 45 minutes one night and he fast tracked this Collingwood supporter who rambled on for at least 15 minutes about absolutely nothing. The guy was off his head and it was just embarrassing. By the time I got on there was one minute left. I had astute points to make but couldn't say anything meaningful.
The best thing about finding is that his daughter barrack for Richmond

I wouldn’t be surprised if the situation in NSW continues to escalate over the next couple of days, our game gets moved to QLD.

They could even conceivable swap our game with another one later in the weekend to allow GWS more time to fly in.
And the rest of the AFL world melt because Richmond gets an unfair advantage :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictably Bomber supporters sooking about Dusty not getting suspended and the Cotchin incident

Lol get a load of this Essendon supporter Dimitri Bourandanis he has dead set lied, Cotchin did not Knock out Shiel? he played on.
It was the 2nd knock from Astbury combined with the first that finally had him off from qtr time.

I will say when Shiel got 2 weeks they tried to bring up Cotchin, the difference is cotch didn't run past the ball as shiel did, cotchin had eyes for the ball and actually won the ball.
This has been explained ad nauseam, It's not rocket science but let's face it we are talking about essenDUMB supporters here.

Martin lol, McDonald was laughing when the camera was on him whilst on the grass. It was a tummy tap and that's why he only got a fine.
A bunch of hypocrites when Merrett broke silvagnis ribs they thought that was fine and couldn't believe Merrett got a week LMAO.
Dusty gives a tummy tap and McDonald laughs at him and they want him suspended :rolleyes:

How about Grimes 100% accidental contact, lucky to have hurt a fly but they wanted him suspended too. Disgraceful that he even got a fine.

Screenshot_1111.png

Lol get a load of this Essendon supporter Dimitri Bourandanis he has dead set lied, Cotchin did not Knock out Shiel? he played on.
It was the 2nd knock from Astbury combined with the first that finally had him off from qtr time.

I will say when Shiel got 2 weeks they tried to bring up Cotchin, the difference is cotch didn't run past the ball as shiel did, cotchin had eyes for the ball and actually won the ball.
This has been explained ad nauseam, It's not rocket science but let's face it we are talking about essenDUMB supporters here.

Martin lol, McDonald was laughing when the camera was on him whilst on the grass. It was a tummy tap and that's why he only got a fine.
A bunch of hypocrites when Merrett broke silvagnis ribs they thought that was fine and couldn't believe Merrett got a week LMAO.
Dusty gives a tummy tap and McDonald laughs at him and they want him suspended :rolleyes:

How about Grimes 100% accidental contact, lucky to have hurt a fly but they wanted him suspended too. Disgraceful that he even got a fine.

View attachment 916192
That supporter is a malaka

Finey sooking big time Dusty getting a fine. Comparing it to Merrett's hit on Silvangi. @40'.

Merrett injured a bloke so completely different. Cue Essendon fans sooking about preferential treatment for our players

Michaels captain blood 17

Also given a favourable fixture according to Finey.

Is this idiot still around? Winding him up when he was on radio was like shooting fish in a barrel

View attachment 916192
One of the highlights of the finals 😂 l

I've taken some of the $2.20 on offer at NEDS
Bullshit walks and money talks
we're building
the new players have had some time to settle
we had a nice tune up with Norf
do it for Tucky

GWS will try an rally, GF replay
but they aren't in stellar form

they are consistently in the top 4 and have to be respected
they are well coached and have a lot of set plays arounds stoppages

Caddy out for 3-4 weeks.
Dimma said it looked serious at the time.
Be interesting to see if Greene remains out injured, Lions' odds shortened after the news last week.
Wouldn't be making drastic changes.
Just Astbury in for Caddy is enough.
Greene will be rushed in for their GF. Which is fine by me, given I've seen GWS in a GF lel

View attachment 916192
Shiel's career highlight. Being touched by the great man

Revenge is a big motivator, wouldn't suprise if we lose by 10 goals.
A few wins against rubbish opposition has made our form look a little better than we are playing.

Am I right there are no practice matches going on? It's impossible to know who is making a case to come in.

Revenge is a big motivator, wouldn't suprise if we lose by 10 goals.
A few wins against rubbish opposition has made our form look a little better than we are playing.

Am I right there are no practice matches going on? It's impossible to know who is making a case to come in.
Happened in 2018 against Adelaide. Got absolutely destroyed. Crows haven't fired a shot since lol

Back