Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
You know that’s what they actually call Broady ? The players call him **** all the time. Heard it several times at training. Short especially calls him that regularly.
I thought it was just BF that called him that, hahaha!

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
I thought it was just BF that called him that, hahaha!

Even on a few training clips on the website last year if you turned the volume up loud you could hear one or two of them calling for the ball from Broady with “**** ! ****!” Short being pretty cheeky does it.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Even on a few training clips on the website last year if you turned the volume up loud you could hear one or two of them calling for the ball from Broady with “**** ! ****!” Short being pretty cheeky does it.
Shame I rarely turned the volume up.

Catchy little nickname. I wonder how he got it?

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
The performances by a few senior players like Caddy, Lambert & JR combined with losses would've had me drop Caddy & Lambert and toy with forward line a by playing CJ up there. JR to the wing. Stack, Kmac, Ross's last games were really poor, so fair enough Sydney getting dropped. But why drop Ross and name Graham in the team. FFS just play Ross in the middle from go to woe. Naming Chol, Aarts, Pickett on the bench is fine but Rioli. Jesus H Christ. :mad: Chol is completely very unlikely unless JR is a late OUT. If Naish is not ready now to play wing, when will he be?
Completely echoe that sentiment , though having lost only 2 games dimma ain’t gonna drop another 4 senior players . Personally I’d axe caddy and lambo , it’s ****ed for a senior player to chalk up 10p, much rather give that spot to Ross or naish , aarts , you name it , and we can develop them, I really want to see chol in as an extra tall adds a dimension we haven’t had and we haven’t been anywhere near 100% so change the setup

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Poor old Mopesy. People really underestimate how tough a task it was complaining endlessly about how utterly hopeless the side was through two premierships.

What enormous anticipation he felt on GF day in '17 & '19...

Sat down with his 5ltr bucket of extra strength salt and vinegar chips and 2ltr flagon of warmed through cooking sherry, just bursting at the seams to watch us fail miserably on the biggest stage of all. Had his broadsides against all and sundry pre-written - football journalism masterpieces that have never seen the light of day!

Once it was clear we were going to win comfortably in both, he smashed every TV and radio in the house and went into a deep depression.

Thank goodness he's had a bit of recent Richmond failure in his life to get him up and about again.
I know a few on here were quite concerned with his absence on here between GF Night 17 & Prelim 18. ;)

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
If Naish is not ready now to play wing, when will he be?

Would have liked to see him get a run, shorter quarters will help him run out games strongly I would have thought and at face value we could use some more run and dash.

Would have liked us to play Soldo as well against Gawn, hopefully Nank can knock him around and keep him fully accountable by himself. Gawn's only obvious vulnerability is physicality. Looks like it will be wet though, so can't really complain about just going with Nank.

Our most clever player I fully agree with. But 2020 version of Riewoldt sux. He is playing terrible football. He ain't performing well in the fwd line ATM. Which is why I thought he should be tried in a different position. JR loves playing ruck I wonder if he plays more ruck minutes and Chol is IN to have a 2nd tall option.

Yeah, I'm not against switching Jack into a part of the ground where he can get more involved and hopefully play himself back into some form. Worth a try, though I'd add that I think his form is partly down to lack of opportunity. Be interested to see some stats around how often late quarters were a happy zone for his scoring in past seasons. As a side that's where we used to excel.

I know a few on here were quite concerned with his absence on here between GF Night 17 & Prelim 18. ;)

Was quite the coincidence. ;)

Oh well, I guess ratings/bums on seats/memberships still count as one unit regardless of the reasons behind why they're following along.

I don't think he's quite comprehended that if his sage advice had ever been followed, we'd have won zero premierships, been through 3/4 coaches in the Hardwick era and played an under/21 side nearly every week. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Would have liked to see him get a run, shorter quarters will help him run out games strongly I would have thought and at face value we could use some more run and dash.

Would have liked us to play Soldo as well against Gawn, hopefully Nank can knock him around and keep him fully accountable by himself. Gawn's only obvious vulnerability is physicality. Looks like it will be wet though, so can't really complain about just going with Nank.

Yeah, I'm not against switching Jack into a part of the ground where he can get more involved and hopefully play himself back into some form. Worth a try, though I'd add that I think his form is partly down to lack of opportunity. Be interested to see some stats around how often late quarters were a happy zone for his scoring in past seasons. As a side that's where we used to excel.

Was quite the coincidence. ;)

Oh well, I guess ratings/bums on seats/memberships still count as one unit regardless of the reasons behind why they're following along.

I don't think he's quite comprehended that if his sage advice had ever been followed, we'd have won zero premierships, been through 3/4 coaches in the Hardwick era and played an under/21 side nearly every week. ;)
Broken record.
Broken record.gif

Back