Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 26 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

their 17th best player in the afl fantasy points had more points than our number 1 lol

Yes you are right, but surely jack gets rested and we’ll lose Grimes to MRP so that’s 2 already. Houli comes in for Markov and surely Weller is dispensable. George & Ellis lucky

Put in Balta for george

Give bolton a go over Weller

and ill bloody put a jumper on if it never means i have to watch ellis s**t it up in the ones ever again

OUT: Markov, Ellis, Weller, Butler
IN: Couldn't give a stuff. Just get rid of these useless sacks

Butler is a footballing moron
Weller can't do anything - 0 tackles
Markov isn't talented enough for AFL
Ellis has no heart

Of the others...

Martin looks disinterested - 0 tackles
Prestia thought he was playing an intra club... I'll just hang onto it a bit longer
George can't kick (but at least he chases)
Rioli is like a headless chook
Higgins was Mr fumbles
Graham is clumsy and slow - 5 tackles is good
Astbury - if he's now the backline general then we're screwed. 0 tackles as a defender FMD!
Lynch 0 tackles - hmmm gotta shake that Gold Coast garbage out of him, unacceptable
Broad - 8 disposals and the ball was down there a lot, someone isn't working hard enough 1 tackle

Coaches need to stop picking softcocks. Play kids if you have to they won't be any softer than those pussies.

If we're still premiership favourites after this then they're taking the piss. If we served that up each week we wouldn't make finals.

Dimma was outcoached by Nafan of all people. Wake up Dimma FFS!

End rant. Time to give footy the ass for a while and watch Netflix.

Stop looking at the stats and watch the game! I don’t even like Broad but he was clearly one of our best 0 tackles or not.

How da Damn did Ellis turn into such a spud? He looked like he would become a good player earlier in his career.

Other thing that didn’t sit well with me since last years PF was how Dimma kept saying we had a bad day, we reserved our worst game for the PF. Makes it sound like a fluke. It would have been better to acknowledge that we’d been found out and beaten by a better team. They applied their plan again tonight and they will keep beating us until we adjust
1.Ellis has always been a dud. 2. dimma needs to become more flexible with his game plans and develop into a better game day coach or we are toast...

So we loose a game , albeit to the maggots , but the meltdown on this board is staggering. It’s not often we have so many so putrid , I don’t get this stuff about blaming umpires . Facts are we may not be as good as we used to be AT THE MOMENT . I’m glad we play GWS this week , they , not Collingwood are the measuring stick . Oh and Castagna our , Sydney Stack In , Castagna not up to it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Someone at the club or here should rewatch the match and splice a compilation of missed frees to us that were paid to the Pies and send it to the AFL and ask for a please explain on consistency and interpretation.

That free against Prestia for holding the ball in the last quarter was utter bullshit, he got out a bloody handpass but the umpire didn't see it and presumed he didn't … HEY AFL fix your ******* umpires no one should presume anything when making a decision if you cant ******* see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put in Balta for george

Give bolton a go over Weller

and ill bloody put a jumper on if it never means i have to watch ellis s**t it up in the ones ever again

we will have 0 forward half defence if we drop george. was the only one doing any of it tonight

agreed on weller and bellis tho

Watched the game, could tell what they where up to (Eagles tactics)
We decide to bomb it to Lynch as plan A
Poor bloke didn't think he signed up for this!!!!
Riewoldt has gone invisible to our mids for some reason???
All players mentioned in previous threads need to go back to magoos
Bring in Baker, Ross etc

It did. It started last year and it's steadily declined.

Tonight, we only had 33 tackles to 60. That is disgraceful given how much Cwood had the ball. And we could only accumulate a pathetic 6 of those tackles in our forward line.

Some blokes need a massive rocket at the moment. Maybe I'm old schoool but getting a bit tired of all the happy go lucky, high fiving and laughing stuff, the Facebook stuff. Time to knuckle back down and get a bit angrier and more desperate.
yep they are playing like a pack of goddam metrosexuals atm....

Did anyone else see how Collingwood were able to comfortably switch in defence every single time? That probably was the most disappointing thing from a gameplan’s perspective. I don’t know how we didn’t catch on to their tactic for the entire game.

Our tackling and attempt to stop Collingwood from marking was worse, but that stood out to me.

For George? Try Rioli or Butler. George at least made some contests early. The other two were constantly going for the fancy and doing SFA
we will have 0 forward half defence if we drop george. was the only one doing any of it tonight

agreed on weller and bellis tho

i was responding to someones post about who to drop and saying George and Bellis were lucky.

really the only out needs to be s**t effort

and the in needs to be attacking pressure.

Back