Autopsy Roast & Toast vs North Melbourne Rd 11, 2019, & Changes for Geelong rd 12

Best players vs North Melbourne

• Ryan Garthwaite

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • David Astbury

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 139 80.3%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Jason Castagna

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dan Butler

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 135 78.0%
  • Tom Lynch

• Noah Balta

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Ivan Soldo

• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 117 67.6%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 5 2.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sarah Black on the AFL went with Graham in, Bolton out. She has a decent track record of getting it right.

Wouldnt be unhappy with that, we need another mid for sure

Towner would allow caddy/dusty to play more mid too though

I'd also like to see him in. With no Jack I've been dissapointed Caddy hasnt stepped up to the plate like Grimes has in Rances absence.
In fairness to Caddy, he's probably spending more time on the ball than usual. And just on Grimes, I wouldn't have thought it possible that he could raise his game any higher. Watch him get screwed out of AA selection again this year. Probably in favour of 3 flankers who get 25+ every week because they never have an opponent.

Oh and am I the only one not surprised when Christian chose to ignore Marley Williams' chicken wing tackle on Higgins after giving Jack a week's rest. If there was any consistency, he should have offered Williams a similar suspension and let Williams take his case to the Tribunal. I've no doubt Christian is a decent human being but he makes appallingly inconsistent decisions. The worst bit is that he doesn't understand that he's doing so.
Jack was fined $1,000, tribunal didn't agree with his argument (apparently they know what his intent was better than him lol) and he ended up being fined $1500

I want to see serious Cotch on Friday. His first game back, he seemed too laid back etc, not that he played bad but he’s at his best when he’s got that anger in him
Who would be the right person to pull Cotch aside before the game, poke him in the chest, and tell him he better @#$%ing tear it up? Dimma? Riewoldt? Somebody needs to rile him up. This isn’t the kind of game for a joke in the huddle. If we get a serious, angry effort from all 22... Tigs win. Starts with the Captain.

Who would be the right person to pull Cotch aside before the game, poke him in the chest, and tell him he better @#$%ing tear it up? Dimma? Riewoldt? Somebody needs to rile him up. This isn’t the kind of game for a joke in the huddle. If we get a serious, angry effort from all 22... Tigs win. Starts with the Captain.
180fe5d426e4dddf72de05c867d5b286

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back