Rock n Roll - Ryan and Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm glad they both had good years, it meant that as the season went on the vic commentators slowly started to learn their names

hopefully in 2019 they'll be able to tell the two apart
Perhaps if we make one of them shave their heads to make it a little easier for them.

We arent exactly talking rhodes scholars here.

You got the lotto numbers as well by any chance my good friend?
Maybe that was the old man haircut - jetta went f}#% these cartwarra wadjela gumbaj think we all look the same now ryan got a beard, rioli got hair and i got none - fkkkkkkk that up if you can

Can't say I blame Vardy - it wasn't the best look, but the game was on a knife's edge there to be won; and Gawn was killing them so a chance to get in his head should be taken.

It's not like Max Gawn is the Dave Grohl of footy, he's notorious for being lippy on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say I blame Vardy - it wasn't the best look, but the game was on a knife's edge there to be won; and Gawn was killing them so a chance to get in his head should be taken.

It's not like Max Gawn is the Dave Grohl of footy, he's notorious for being lippy on the field.

People having a crack at Vardy dont know what had been said through out the game. The mental war between players / sides is pretty brutal I imagine. Chances are Gawn had been into Vardy all game saying he was useless and a liability to his side and karma caught up with him.

Remember it's all entertainment folks.

People having a crack at Vardy dont know what had been said through out the game. The mental war between players / sides is pretty brutal I imagine. Chances are Gawn had been into Vardy all game saying he was useless and a liability to his side and karma caught up with him.

Remember it's all entertainment folks.
Lol. It shouldn't surprise me that people would reach for excuses like this to defend their club's players.

Who gives a * what was said during the match? There was every chance Gawn was injured, lying face down then Vardy the hero comes and shoves him in the back while he is incapacitated.

To say he might have called Vardy mean names throughout the game therefore its ok is just laughable. If Vardy had something to say to him, wait til he gets up and look him in the eye, otherwise he just looks cowardly and weak.

Lol. It shouldn't surprise me that people would reach for excuses like this to defend their club's players.

Who gives a **** what was said during the match? There was every chance Gawn was injured, lying face down then Vardy the hero comes and shoves him in the back while he is incapacitated.

To say he might have called Vardy mean names throughout the game therefore its ok is just laughable. If Vardy had something to say to him, wait til he gets up and look him in the eye, otherwise he just looks cowardly and weak.

Cry us a river.

Toughen up princess. You live by the sword you die by the sword. No excuses at all. Its a tough game played by tough players. Banter is banter.

Was Gawn injured? No he wasn't. Are players supposed to ask nicely 'are you ok' before giving someone an earful?

He got up and asked the re about being kicked in the head when being jumped on. That's how injured he was.

Cry us a river.

Toughen up princess. You live by the sword you die by the sword. No excuses at all. Its a tough game played by tough players. Banter is banter.

Was Gawn injured? No he wasn't. Are players supposed to ask nicely 'are you ok' before giving someone an earful?

He got up and asked the re about being kicked in the head when being jumped on. That's how injured he was.
Lol. Yes nothing screams tough like shoving a potentially injured player while he is face down.

Why do people find it so hard to call out their own players? I would have no problem doing this in this case. Plus we all know if the shoe was on the other foot the boos would be loud.

Lol. Yes nothing screams tough like shoving a potentially injured player while he is face down.

Why do people find it so hard to call out their own players? I would have no problem doing this in this case. Plus we all know if the shoe was on the other foot the boos would be loud.

Collingwood do that sort of thing all the time.Last year in the finals Collingwood were constantly being the nasty bullies kick them while their down at every opportunity.You know like losers.

Collingwood do that sort of thing all the time.Last year in the finals Collingwood were constantly being the nasty bullies kick them while their down at every opportunity.You know like losers.
A mature, informative and intelligent post.

If a Collingwood player shoved a player who was possibly hurt on the ground, I would be the first one in this forum starting a thread and calling it out. You see, I love my team and my players but not to the extent where they can do no wrong in my eyes and I have no issue calling it out.

I dont mean to be argumentative but i see it all game every game from every team

I dont mean to be argumentative but i see it all game every game from every team
Yeh I dont disagree. Thats not 'tough football' to me. Ive got no problem with pushing and shoving - I love a physical and sometimes spiteful game - but I thought it was a bit weak.

Yeh I dont disagree. Thats not 'tough football' to me. Ive got no problem with pushing and shoving - I love a physical and sometimes spiteful game - but I thought it was a bit weak.
The one i hate is the players running for the boundary - the ball goes over and the guy behind shoves the one in front hard so they go into the fence.

Should be paid push in the back - its a hamstring injury waiting to happen let alone players getting injured from the fence or whatever.

Pay push in the back watch it go - that to me is much more important

The one i hate is the players running for the boundary - the ball goes over and the guy behind shoves the one in front hard so they go into the fence.

Should be paid push in the back - its a hamstring injury waiting to happen let alone players getting injured from the fence or whatever.

Pay push in the back watch it go - that to me is much more important
Definitely. Potential for injury is very high.

To be fair to Vardy, I don't think he would have realised Gawn had been smacked across the face with Ryan's left boot

It's still pretty poor but and not something you should be proud of after getting absolutely abused the whole game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back