It's Happening Ross Lyon is Back to Coach St Kilda - Presser Link in OP

Where will Stkilda finish in 2023

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lyon was dismissed from Fremantle for various reasons but foremostley because of his attitude to women; I have no respect for him and hope and expect St Kilda to remain in the dungeons until he is dismissed.
There’s some logic for you - Lyon is a letch therefore he’s a rotten coach.

This thread has reached new highs.

Yes because I always thought Ross totally wasted Pavlich and Riewoldt once he took the reigns
Man ,they become such spuds after that!!
Are you deliberately being obtuse?

Pav and Riewoldt are generational players who did more than just kick goals, behind Franklin they're perhaps the best two forwards in the past 20 years. I wouldn't put Curnow and McKay in that category.

But given Lyon's gamestyle right now, they wouldn't be as potent. You'd want a less dour gameplan if your forwards are good enough.

Are you deliberately being obtuse?

Pav and Riewoldt are generational players who did more than just kick goals, behind Franklin they're perhaps the best two forwards in the past 20 years. I wouldn't put Curnow and McKay in that category.

But given Lyon's gamestyle right now, they wouldn't be as potent. You'd want a less dour gameplan if your forwards are good enough.

They need a Ben Brown.

Alternatively no woman is safe whilst he remains at the helm. Which may impact upon his coaching capacities. As I imagine there could be a significant amount of women who report to him. Where are his eyes looking whilst they talk to him?

Alternatively no woman is safe whilst he remains at the helm. Which may impact upon his coaching capacities. As I imagine there could be a significant amount of women who report to him. Where are his eyes looking whilst they talk to him?
Oh good God.

This thread is getting a bit ridiculous

Plenty of AFL coaches have coached forever without getting close to a flag, unlike Lyon who went very close 3 times

Ken Hinkley springs to mind.

Former coaches Buckley (although he got very close in 2018), Leon Cameron....

Back