Game Day Round 1, 2018 - Melbourne v Geelong, Sunday 25 March, 3.20pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it came to pass, that the one known as the Son of God returned home to promised land, on a day known as Sunday.

To many, that got religious inferences, and to those reading this, it really is.

The Little Master is home.
Sel is racking up 250.
We didnt deliver the good last year.
PFD needs some Lourdes water rubbed into his hammy.

We have used all our picks well it seems, and we even had a Rd1 pick to use.
We have 3 debutants lining up today..

ADR is lining up in 8th over the way... ( Go RBR!)

And there is that little hint of winter that might just be coming down in *ets bull later in the game.

But most important of all, the Cats are back in action and that long long long period of boredom where Footy is absent is over.

WE have the Demons toady... missing some quality of their own.
186 this wont be. Hard it will be.

But after all, we'll give it a massive nudge..

After all,

WE ARE GEELONG!!!

Go Catters

dazbroncos - I offered to send Cockatoo some Lourdes water when talking to him at the Season Launch lol He gave me a big hug + said "You don't have to do that!" Wish I had sent it now.

dazbroncos - I offered to send Cockatoo some Lourdes water when talking to him at the Season Launch lol He gave me a big hug + said "You don't have to do that!" Wish I had sent it now.

Name dropper. :D

Not expecting a win myself, reckon Hawkins and Menzel will need to kick eight plus between them if we're to get over the line, but strange things happen in round one so maybe an upset is a possibility.

The noise on GAJ first touch will be something to remember.

Then get on with it.

Go Catters

Any chance of Ablett getting 55 touches just so Mitchell's record doesn't last 24 hours?

I don't care if our players form a guard around Selwood, Duncan and Ablett with the trio handballing to each other for the last quarter (pending us having the lead of course)

Umpires today:

Gavine
Gavine.png

Deboy
11-DEBOY-Chris-30px.png

Stevic
(Another player for Melbourne :rolleyes:)
Stevic.png

Anyone else got that nervous energy today ahead of the match?
Currently on the train (a non-footy special) and it was virtually standing room from South Geelong.

Can't wait to get to Melbourne, see the atmosphere of the city with both the football & F1 on, and to get back into our great winter sport

On my last nerve here, trying hard to resist the urge to open a bottle of bubbles.

Please tell us about the Melbourne atmosphere? Stuck up here in the Bush, never hear of that excitement.

I'm a bit fretful about losing, especially for Joel's 250th.

Jumping out of my skin with excitement to see Gaz back in the Hoops + praying he has 55+ possessions (apropos your post) + a bag of goals.

Keen to see the Kittens in the Seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On my last nerve here, trying hard to resist the urge to open a bottle of bubbles.

Please tell us about the Melbourne atmosphere? Stuck up here in the Bush, never hear of that excitement.
Actually feels quieter than other Sundays I've been in Melbourne - maybe as it gets closer to the game it will get better

Actually feels quieter than other Sundays I've been in Melbourne - maybe as it gets closer to the game it will get better
Thanks, hoping for an exciting update a bit later.

And so it came to pass, that the one known as the Son of God returned home to promised land, on a day known as Sunday.

To many, that got religious inferences, and to those reading this, it really is.

The Little Master is home.
Sel is racking up 250.
We didnt deliver the good last year.
PFD needs some Lourdes water rubbed into his hammy.

We have used all our picks well it seems, and we even had a Rd1 pick to use.
We have 3 debutants lining up today..

ADR is lining up in 8th over the way... ( Go RBR!)

And there is that little hint of winter that might just be coming down in ****ets bull later in the game.

But most important of all, the Cats are back in action and that long long long period of boredom where Footy is absent is over.

WE have the Demons toady... missing some quality of their own.
186 this wont be. Hard it will be.

But after all, we'll give it a massive nudge..

After all,

WE ARE GEELONG!!!

Go Catters

Spell check is a wonderful advancement in technology. I would advise anyone of its benefits if you are not yet using it.
Go Deadpool

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back