Game Day Round 1, 2021: Essendon v Hawthorn, 7.25pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simply pathetic. Bottom four a certainty and hopefully we don't hear any more about how it was the hubs that were the reading why we were so rubbish.

Also, and for the umpteenth time, this better be the last game for guys like TOB, Ceglar and Howe.

Moore has probably burnt his chances too.

Very insightful, with you, mate!

;)

I'm not saying we necessarily deserve to win, as on balance they've been a bit better... But ffs no more one sided s**t in the final quarter. Just give us a chance.

It's complete BS to have to play the opposition and have to try and overcome the one sided interpretation of the rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not saying we necessarily deserve to win, as on balance they've been a bit better... But ffs no more one sided sh*t in the final quarter. Just give us a chance.

It's complete BS to have to play the opposition and have to try and overcome the one sided interpretation of the rules.

My personal favourite was when they paid in the back against Jiath, and then when Jones did exactly the same thing against Hartigan they called HTB

Also, who was saying Moore needed to be dropped earlier in this thread.

The lad has been inspired. Loving all the newer boys tonight!

I said he may have burnt his chances. I put my hand up, hopefully he's believing in himself now because I want him to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back