Round 1 side and hopefull end of year team

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 19, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just thoughts on round 1 side and then the team we end up with at the end of the year (hopefully finals)

Round 1:
Brown Talia lever
Smith Hartigan laird
Seed thommo Knight
Lynch walker Cameron
Betts Jenkins Menzel
Sauce BCrouch Sloane
MCrouch Douglas Henderson Hampton

End of year:

Brown Talia lever
Smith Hartigan laird
Seed MCrouch Knight
Lynch walker Cameron
Betts Jenkins Menzel
Sauce BCrouch Sloane
Gore Douglas Milera Hampton

Seems about right, but I'd be sad if we didn't have a player or two really come up from the CEY, Hendo, Lyons, Grigg, VB, Mackay, Jaensch types that are kinda hovering around the 22ish mark. I mean if all of those guys are just pure depth and none of them can force into the 22, that's not great for their careers and the team.

It means pretty much no competition for spots if all those blokes are plodding along.

:(

Seems about right, but I'd be sad if we didn't have a player or two really come up from the CEY, Hendo, Lyons, Grigg, VB, Mackay, Jaensch types that are kinda hovering around the 22ish mark. I mean if all of those guys are just pure depth and none of them can force into the 22, that's not great for their careers and the team.

It means pretty much no competition for spots if all those blokes are plodding along.

I think CEY, Jaensch, grigg, Hendo and Atkins will all be pushing hard behind them all in good form would love Doedae to be pushing his case for regular games too

or you could see it as Gore, Menzel, Seedsman, and Hampton have all gone past them, and therefore improving the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back