Game Day Round 10 - Geelong v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Play with similar intensity to last week and we'll win by 12 goals. Drop off 5% and we'll win by 6.

If Scott decides to go back to his bruise free, zone off brand of footy, Port will destroy us.
If he's finally accepted that we play our best footy when we are aggressive and first to the ball, we'll be fine
We aren't going to lay 134 tackles every week......it's impossible to maintain that standard.
But we can be pro active, aggressive, centre our game plan around winning individual contests and being accountable when we don't have the ball
I just hope Scott realise this and last week wasn't an anomaly.

Backing him in.......Cats by 20pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Scott decides to go back to his bruise free, zone off brand of footy, Port will destroy us.
If he's finally accepted that we play our best footy when we are aggressive and first to the ball, we'll be fine
We aren't going to lay 134 tackles every week......it's impossible to maintain that standard.
But we can be pro active, aggressive, centre our game plan around winning individual contests and being accountable when we don't have the ball
I just hope Scott realise this and last week wasn't an anomaly.

Backing him in.......Cats by 20pts
I'm not the first to say it, but it was a great call nonetheless - 119 tackles will do me just fine. :thumbsu:

Interesting move but we had to cut the cord on Lonergan, who was playing in survival mode the last few weeks. I think the backline will miss his ability to match up on gorillas, but it's a chance for Gardner to step up and cement a spot
Big backmen often seem to pop up from semi obscurity and grab chances when offered. A fellow called Matty Egan I recall... Talia for the crows.

First Goal - Parsons
Last Goal - Menzel
Most Touches - Duncan
Most Goals - Menzel
Most Marks - Henderson
Most Tackles - S. Selwood

Tip: Geelong by 17 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back