Preview Round 10, 2018: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 26th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 97 78.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 26 21.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce as emergency? Surely he's not near a game, I haven't heard anything about him in the 2s.
If I'm right, I seen him named in the bests few times, some posters have said he played good in some games. I think he's probably insurance for Carlisle, because we always tend to take key back as a emergency.

While absurd on paper, we did beat them by 11 goals last year.

Worth a dollar.

Yeah, nah. We had close to our best 22 available. This year we don't even have a best 22. If we won this it's because Richmond fell asleep at half time and forgot to walk back on the field. If we keep it under 10 goals we have done okay. This game should permanently destroy a few kid's confidence. Hope we have lots of picks in next years draft.

Mattress head.
Mattress.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The season is well and truly over for us.

I like the changes for this game. Give youngsters some AFL experience.

Lets support our young lads moving forward.
I too like the changes.

We're now getting a chance to see(due a host of reasons) the younger guys who have been in the background...….some are debutants......some we've had a glimpse of before.

The reality is a lot of the list is the list that we'll be watching over the next 6-7 years.

Some won't make it.......and some will be joining the club at seasons end onwards.

I'm praying we have got it right.

If my research is correct, that game in 2004 for which tomorrow's is the youngest St Kilda side since then... beat West Coast by 101 points.
That is amazing The Punter.

Was there that day....was awesome!

I sense a whiff of optimism creeping in...
Yes VDS66....I've sensed that too.

It's Friday so the ECI index has risen since Tuesday....it will probably spike after noon tomorrow.

So they knew armo was injured?
And played him?
PC....as I just said in another thread......same a Weller being played last season....we could all see for quite some that Weller just wasn't right.

I reckon Weller was fine, he's played even worse this year after supposedly having a huge pre-season.

de-list.

I get that match ups change all the time, but the Sav/Caddy one gives me chills. Get Jimmy on that campaigner. Third most beltable head in the AFL after Greene & Sicily.

In fairness to Caddy, he's not the only smashable head running around for Richmond. Far from it in fact.

Doctors treating Weller after he and Gresh bumped heads...

2az04a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back