Autopsy Round 10 vs Bulldogs, Mars Stadium, Saturday 21st May, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME DAY!

Got a great feeling about this one. We took it right up to the Dogs in round 18 last year and that was without a ruckman while they had Tim English.

This time we have Witts/Chol and they don't have English in the ruck or Josh Bruce in their forward line.

We also have Rory Thompson this time which I personally feel is huge for our backline.

As long as we bring the effort like we have in the last fortnight then we're a huge chance to walk away with the four points here.

Rankine to light up indigenous round and kick a bag.

Let's do this!

Big day for our midfield, win the middle and I reckon their backs are vulnerable. Chol and casboult could have a big day if we can give them enough looks at it. Here's hoping but suns by 20 pts

Big day for our midfield, win the middle and I reckon their backs are vulnerable. Chol and casboult could have a big day if we can give them enough looks at it. Here's hoping but suns by 20 pts

Need to break even in the midfield to give ourselves a good chance for a win.
Feeling 50/50 about that, which for us is pretty good!
A big ask for Ando and Rowell, and need Touk and Dave and Wittsy to do most of the heavy lifting, but that is the clearest way to a good result. Get beat in the midfield and we need everything else to go right.

3 degrees in Joel Jeffrey’s Instagram story. I’m sure the boys would be loving that lol
30 degrees in Darwin right now so Jeffrey and Rosas would definitely be feeling it! Funny how our boys will play in the cold temperatures of Ballarat today but will likely have to deal with 30+ degree weather in Darwin next week. It's a bit like in the NFL where a team can play in snow one week in New England and the following week they play in warm conditions in Miami.

The good teams never use weather as an excuse and always perform regardless. Let's hope that's us today!

I always say I'd like to be a weather forecaster in Singapore.
Not been to Thailand but sure it's the same
30 degrees and humid
Every single day of the year:laughing:

Pretty much yeah.....we generally get a week or so around Christmas where the Min might drop to around 19-20C.......apart from then,
anywhere from 25-37C

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither Markov or Sexton are playing in the VFL game. So one of them will be the sub for this game?

Not confident for today, but then again I haven’t been for the last 2 weeks either so what does my gut know.

Need all of Witta, Touk, Noah, and Rowell to show up to have any chance.

Possibly could’ve been a good game to have Markov in driving the ball out of defence and breaking lines when against the wind, but can’t complain about the 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back