Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks did not realise that. Nor do I know how to change it or care.
as a Suns support and member I feel I can make comment if I feel needed to do so.
But dont threaten mate, after all it is a forum for people to have a say
You say Suns supporter but you're calling on us to be shipped to Tassie like every other opposition blow-in we've had to deal with for the last 12 years.

Not to mention your lack of care of being marked as a Brisbane supporter makes this seem very sus.

It wasn't a threat, I can promise you that.

I guess we can all relax because the Club landed Ben Long last season
We can only hope they have someone just as special lined up for 2024;)

I cannot belieive I pay good money every year to support this list of impotent so called footballers.
Stewie Dew has the last laugh, obvously he was not the problem as can be attested with this shameful display.

Delist the suns and bring on the Tassie tigers. At least they would have a crack
Tell me you're a troll without telling me you're a troll.

Are we in the bizarro world? Usually I’m the one losing my s**t and people are telling me it’s not that bad we are improving, it’s all good. This time I’m having a laugh at the absurdity of Clarko, calling us out specifically as having had too much assistance only for his club to beat us and throw away pick one in the process. Come on now you all have to see the funny side of this surely

You say Suns supporter but you're calling on us to be shipped to Tassie like every other opposition blow-in we've had to deal with for the last 12 years.

Not to mention your lack of care of being marked as a Brisbane supporter makes this seem very sus.

It wasn't a threat, I can promise you that.
Shipping to tassie was a bit hash but after a performance like that.......
I should have waited to gather my thoughts.

Anyway I will be back in the stands next year with the fam enjoying another season of highs and lows. Just like the last 12 seasons

Davies and Fiorini - 26 CBAs between them
Flanders - 4 CBAs

I assume that 4 year contract negotiation didn’t go too well? Only competent explanation for that.
Yeah that was horrendous. King doing the same stupid s**t Dew did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon that might be enough for the AFL to boot out the board and take over fully.

Total shambles from top to bottom.

Oh - and did you guys see the TV footage of Chol and 2 coaches pissing around at half-time with lollies?

Here's an idea - try to figure out how to beat the bottom club who haven't won for 20 games.

It's like a kindergarten - no discipline, no heart, no soul.

Davies and Fiorini - 26 CBAs between them
Flanders - 4 CBAs

I assume that 4 year contract negotiation didn’t go too well? Only competent explanation for that.

Having Davies in there allowed Rowell to play his more natural game just not as experienced. Fiorini should’ve been the one to make way for Flanders

Gonna be real funny when West Coast beat Adelaide and we lost to North and they still get pick 1👍
Loop Trump GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back