Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The players already focusing on next season, and playing under dimma but this isn't the way you want to end the season.

But could be worse... Could be essendon who kicked only 3 goals last night.

But I think come pre-season a lot will be in for a rude shock with the standards Dimma will be expecting and demanding, so they can enjoy their off season, but will have to be prepared for some harsh truths soon.

Hopefully we have a key defender in our sights in the trade period

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yep.
We all love Collo but he gets burnt by every gun forward gorilla every single time
Lemmens, DarcyMac,Burgo ,Secco,Holman ,Oea,all list cloggers
If they're on list next season you just hope they are very much break glass

Cant believe so many people on here are okay with us losing to ******* North. Mediocrity runs rife through the club
I've been let down too many times, i've lost the passion to be angry at this football side.

Easily top 5 worst losses in our entire history. Conceeding 132 points to this North Melbourne is ropable, hopefully the media tear us to shreds, what a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're marked as a Lions supporter.

I'd be very careful as to your next words champ
Thanks did not realise that. Nor do I know how to change it or care.
as a Suns support and member I feel I can make comment if I feel needed to do so.
But dont threaten mate, after all it is a forum for people to have a say

I cannot belieive I pay good money every year to support this list of impotent so called footballers.
Stewie Dew has the last laugh, obvously he was not the problem as can be attested with this shameful display.

Delist the suns and bring on the Tassie tigers. At least they would have a crack
Jokes on you, they can’t win in Tassie either

F......n disgusting and pathetic. I can only hope this was a bit of a last chance for many of the players - at Dimma's suggestions. McPherson, Lemmens, Sexton, Fiorini, Burgess should be gone. Johnston is NOT ready and a long way off at this stage. We seem to love making history for other sides - Larkey kicks best tally ever AND we allow them to win when 20 other teams didn't. Truly embarrasing....

We don't have 80% of a finals list let alone a flag list.
Adding King Lukosius Powell Weller Humphrey and the Academy boys buffs it up
But again, we need something or someone special to kick us to the next level/finals
Incremental improvement won't do it
North isn't as bad as you think btw
But we were definitely a bottom 5 team this year which with our modest injury list shows where we are as a team

I've been let down too many times, i've lost the passion to be angry at this football side.

Easily top 5 worst losses in our entire history. Conceeding 132 points to this North Melbourne is ropable, hopefully the media tear us to shreds, what a joke.
Top 5 so far :$

Today showed that nothing has changed with this club. No accountability, no backbone, no pride, no leadership.

I have a feeling we could see a few players head for the exit door 12 months from now when it gets to hard under Hardwick because he doesn’t accept this sh*t the way we currently do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back