Autopsy Round 24 vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Hobart - 26/08/23 - 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, let’s see if anyone out there has any ticker. I have my doubts.

Our forward line is absolutely atrocious. Missing Holman as well. Sheezel and Scott doing as they please and I don’t think anyone has stood within 10m of them all day.

If we lose to North, at least give Collins & Lloyd some time forward let them kick a snag. Delist the whole forward line, probably will lose to a bunch of plumbers from Werribee anyways

God we’re slow
Team of shiny ploughs
Does my head in watching Markov run up and down the MCG wing at speed for the premiership favourites when he couldn’t get a game for us
Feel sorry for Burgo
One of the all time great VFL full forwards
Looks lost every single time at this level

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And with that goal it’s probably game over
This is one of the worst sides in modern history that isn’t us or gws early years
And we’ve made them look like 2019 tigers

You are watching a different game to me. This is genius tanking to give pick 1 to WCE and we deal away to get Reid and the 3 academy lads.
This is the dream and you can see they are just executing it brilliantly by playing in 3rd gear.
👏 👏
Look at the big picture
I wish I could like this twice.

Genius trolling of Clarkson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are watching a different game to me. This is genius tanking to give pick 1 to WCE and we deal away to get Reid and the 3 academy lads.
This is the dream and you can see they are just executing it brilliantly by playing in 3rd gear.
👏 👏
Look at the big picture
Can I just say big footy is a better place with you contributing Bodsy!

I promise you, we ain’t tanking. We suck. First game I’ve turned off all year. I ******* hate loving this club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I cannot belieive I pay good money every year to support this list of impotent so called footballers.
Stewie Dew has the last laugh, obvously he was not the problem as can be attested with this shameful display.

Delist the suns and bring on the Tassie tigers. At least they would have a crack

Still have nam flashbacks to when Ben Stratton kicked a goal in his last game.

I cannot belieive I pay good money every year to support this list of impotent so called footballers.
Stewie Dew has the last laugh, obvously he was not the problem as can be attested with this shameful display.

Delist the suns and bring on the Tassie tigers. At least they would have a crack
You're marked as a Lions supporter.

I'd be very careful as to your next words champ

Funny i tipped North against Richmond last week. So im not too surprised

I just wish the players had any self respect and were in any way embarrassed or impacted by this performance. But they’ll just head off overseas and continue to claim their pay checks and rock up in November thinking next year is the year someone drags their asses to finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back