Game Day Round 11, 2020: Fremantle v Hawthorn, 8.40pm AEST @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into Dan’s today got some wine. On the way out remembered we were playing tonight so went back in and got some whiskey. Will be good win or lose!

With Nash it’s a good inclusion. In his life he has played sport more in the wet than in the dry!

Went into Dan’s today got some wine. On the way out remembered we were playing tonight so went back in and got some whiskey. Will be good win or lose!

With Nash it’s a good inclusion. In his life he has played sport more in the wet than in the dry!

Now where talking thinking of starting Speyside and ending up in Springbank.

Slàinte

Love seeing Scrimshaw named on the wing- hoping he lines up there at the 1st bounce - will be interesting to see if he has the endurance and speed to have an influence.. maybe also a subtle message to Tom Scully?? Go hawks

Not relevant at all. How we name teams has little to do with how they will line up.

Cold and slippery will be the go at Optus tonight so I hope they’ve got the right boots on because they continually slip over on good days :drunk:

If I had one wish, ok maybe 3 or 4......

It's for people to realize that we have a off field leader whose stubborn, pig headed, and can get angry bla bla bla......but he has always evolved as a leader and the old hands have heard it all before, what about the new blood or those that were sold before joining the HFC?

Did they join because he's a bullshit artist or someone who's proven? This goes for players like Sicily, Hardwick, and the other "kids" who just missed our last "golden era"..............Serious how many golden eras have we had as a club? Do these boys need more convincing that we aren't Melbourne or a "poor mans detestation" like some supporters try peddling to push their agendas aginst the best leader we've probably had?

It's time that the players who bought into that in O'Meara, Wingard, and even Frostie, who apparently was just useless who turned it over, remember why they were sold by this man and to start acting accordingly, each and every week on the field, instead of expecting the old hands and the few kids to provide the proof on what sold them to join the HFC.

In among this it's time for players like Sicily to stand up and lead by example to show that yeah, I'm here for a reason.

Often missed is this "that a lesson learned in humor is retained"....apply this to Stratton's nature (and Smith) for the next batch of players before going off at Stratton or Smiths smiley natures, because it's now time for O'Meara, and the others who came to this club for a reason to get on with it, not the old hands who've done it all before.

(I've left Mitchell out of this because he has won a brownlow [no mean feat at Hawthorn] and is coming back from a broken leg)

But more then this I wish supporters would think of this before going off at our players!!!!

Back this club, coach and the systems he brought to it IN.

Go Hawks!

Six wins from eight is gettable, just eagles and port in the top 4.

Lose tonight and just go for training runs. two from eight is gettable too

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's all well and good but if you check on his profile it says cancelled and that wasn't his doing.
Mods can't cancel users accounts, that is only done by site admin at the request of the user. They can get their account back at any time.

If there’s one argument to be made for Stratton to remain captain it is him trolling opposition captains by pointing to the opposite end after losing the toss. Fyfe was bamboozled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back