Preview Round 11, GWS Giants vs Essendon, Saturday 3rd June, 4.35pm AEST, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

At the game that felt like the worst officiated game I've watched all year, not anyone's real benefit it was ordinary both ways, if that's what 4 umpires delivers I hope they kill the idea.

On the other hand ON TOP :p
It just seemed like they were having the same night as Heater:
fine, fine, WTF, fine, fine, WTAF, etc etc

Yes, just a consummate performance from Kelly today. I think we would really regret if he departs. I would certainly agree that we should up his offer - it just depends exactly what his motivation is as to whether he would accept. There is a limit to which the club could go, though, otherwise it creates other problems in the list. Arghhhh!

Yes, just a consummate performance from Kelly today. I think we would really regret if he departs. I would certainly agree that we should up his offer - it just depends exactly what his motivation is as to whether he would accept. There is a limit to which the club could go, though, otherwise it creates other problems in the list. Arghhhh!
I'm ok with other other problems on the list

We can't go to he draft and pick up another Kelly... kid is a jet

Not for nothing, but these are the crowd figures for footy games played in Sydney this weekend....

Eels v Warriors
ANZ Friday Night

Canterbury v Penrith
ANZ Sunday afternoon

Manly v Canberra
Brookvale Sunday afternoon

Roosters v Broncos
Allianz Saturday twilight

St George Illawarra v Wests Tigers
ANZ Saturday afternoon

GWS v Essendon
Spotless Saturday twilight

Highest crowd of the weekend for footy in Sydney.

NEXT!!!

Not for nothing, but these are the crowd figures for footy games played in Sydney this weekend....

Eels v Warriors
ANZ Friday Night

Canterbury v Penrith
ANZ Sunday afternoon

Manly v Canberra
Brookvale Sunday afternoon

Roosters v Broncos
Allianz Saturday twilight

St George Illawarra v Wests Tigers
ANZ Saturday afternoon

GWS v Essendon
Spotless Saturday twilight

Highest crowd of the weekend for footy in Sydney.

NEXT!!!

That's a pretty cool stat...

How did Matt de boer perform on the weekend?

MDB is one tough hombre!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MDB is one tough hombre!

Played well. Kicked a great goal right on the three quarter time siren from just in front of me right up against the boundary line. None of this running around and bananaing it either. Kicked straight through on a very tight angle

Played a roll and played it well.

The thing with Matt too is the things we dont see.

I bet hia experience on the field has been a massive help to the young blokes in these close matches

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hadn't thought that through, expect you're right. Certainly we've been able to win tough games because De Boer, Himmelburg and Perryman have come in and stood up.

The thing with Matt too is the things we dont see.

I bet hia experience on the field has been a massive help to the young blokes in these close matches

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think he brings a level of commitment and pressure that sets a standard.

MDB is one tough hombre!

I thought he was going to be a waste of a list spot but he's definitely grown on me. Just an all-round solid player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back