Game Day Round 11 - Walyalup vs Collingwood - Friday 24/05/2024 @ 18:10 AWST - The Bing Match Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

F**k this coach and team for taking the game on at the end instead of playing this way from the start
How many games have we seen this?
I refuse to believe players aren’t following instructions.
Sure every now and then but to follow it blindly when clearly not working is what’s infuriating

That stodgey gameplan yuck, throw the shackles off, enjoy the game n back yourself in... win win

The punters are crying out for it. You'd take the 2pts but 4 was there for the taking.

Good but could've been better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson manages to be pretty good and s**t at the same time.
He's trying to play like he's got the strength of prime Fyfe. But he's doesn't. So he can't break the tackle and looks like a goose. Another preseason and he'll be so much better.

He's trying to play like he's got the strength of prime Fyfe. But he's doesn't. So he can't break the tackle and looks like a goose. Another preseason and he'll be so much better.
He's been caught in a couple of front on tackles in the past couple of weeks. There's not a whole lot you can do about them.

What an ego. You are aware you have f*** all influence right? Even if you did, you'd be far more likely to achieve things without the constant stream of immature petulance.

Seriously, grow up
You having a go at someone for putting across a valid opinion just because you don't agree with it and you're telling them to grow up?

Seriously get your ****en head out of your arse

You having a go at someone for putting across a valid opinion just because you don't agree with it and you're telling them to grow up?

Seriously get your ****en head out of your arse
Yeah I've since calmed and owned that it was perhaps not my finest hour. Sorry to Randomizor, I definitely projected some of my own thoughts about myself in a moment of frustration there. I've been trying to approach footy in a different light by being a bit more supportive and less critical for the sake of venting...definitely projected my own cognitive dissonance into the thread there.

Just watching the replay.

Sharp had a great game…but I tell you what he’d want a kick back in the second quarter…

Amiss is free in the corridor..

Instead he went into the pocket to Jackson to a 2 on 1 against and missed the kick.

This is the sort of stuff that kills us. Nstead of a shit directly in front it’s a possible Hail Mary kick in the pocket.

We must be better at that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back