Game Day Round 12, 2020: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, Sunday 6.10 PM (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, is that a good or bad thing? Will you get the meals if we win or be forced to eat them if we lose?

Fun fact: an anagram of Mother-in-law is Hitler Woman
This times 2, I'm genuinely interested. The game this arvo, not so much.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Great to see CJ get a game. Leave him there for the remainder of the season Clarko and I don’t care how many times he makes an error.

What is Michael Hartley not playing? Tall agile and kicks the ball superbly. Perfect match up for Jacinta Darling.

O’Brien survives as a second ruck option I guess.

I get the feeling Simpson is going to want to put the foot on our throats today.

I just want to see us going more direct and quickly and scoring. When the game is on I will be barracking hard, but deep down prefer the loss and better draft picks. We have never finished lower than 15th so that is my preferred spot, hopefully with Freo (in draft deficit) below us, giving us pick 3.
Hey W
Always I say always cheer for a win, have no doubt that winning is the only thing to wish for.
Only after a loss do you console yourself with things such as draft picks and so forth.
See if tanking wasn't a thing we could trust that draft could be a way back to the top but then that got muddy with academy picks, father son picks, priority picks, point manipulation, did I say tanking as in getting higher picks than the teams true standing would indicate.
Nah give me wins and let the rest take care of itself.

Always I say always cheer for a win, have no doubt that winning is the only thing to wish for.
Only after a loss do you console yourself with things such as draft picks and so forth.

Nah give me wins and let the rest take care of itself.

Exactly where I am as well

I just want to win. Later on, the future will take care of itself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, must be a piss take of a practice mate. Playing for a laugh and not worrying about gameplan.

I mean, look at this:

Expecting to see a line in the coaches report about how he is "still learning to play the Hawthorn gameplan".

Should have just brought the ball to ground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back