Round 12 Trades - The Byes Begin

Are you going to trade or hold Lachie Whitfield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be nice to have a choice between Sloane and MCrouch in round 15 for ~$460k

Don't forget Treloar ~480k in 2 weeks :devil:

giphy.gif

Lotsa Milera talk for an emerging player who has been affected by injury as an el cheapo D6.

Another in the similar situation is Christian Salem. Take out his injury affected score and he's going at ~97 avg. Career high avg for disposals, marks and tackles. 50k more expensive than Milera, but on par with another popular consideration in Andrews.

Do any Dees crew here some insight about what might happen to Salem now that you're getting some players back into the side?

Would be a tempter if Hore is a late out again.

Currently thinking Whitfield > Milera and Lockhart to Cogs via DPP.

Do we think Milera will be good for a 90-95 avg for the remainder of the season ? Looks like bargain at 411K.

1559878019503.png

Currently thinking Whitfield > Milera and Lockhart to Cogs via DPP.

Do we think Milera will be good for a 90-95 avg for the remainder of the season ? Looks like bargain at 411K.

View attachment 688108

A couple of well known posters like Milera but he's not for me.

94 avg with the injury game removed places him at 12th for defender average. Also, no history of sustained premo scoring.

I know he's cheap but there are better options (e.g. Laird, Sicily, Stewart, Ryan).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, not too late mate.

I was thinking of bringing him in myself, he looks like he is getting better and better imo.

My byes are bad next week and Baker doesn't help with them.

Otherwise I would bring him in.
I’m grabbing baker for Scott so it doesn’t effect the byes as Scott not playing, cheers mate think I will grab him.

A couple of well known posters like Milera but he's not for me.

94 avg with the injury game removed places him at 12th for defender average. Also, no history of sustained premo scoring.

I know he's cheap but there are better options (e.g. Laird, Sicily, Stewart, Ryan).

Great point re: his history, but aside from Laird neither Sicily (1 yr above 100 avg) Stewart or Ryan have had premium scoring history. Even Laird is only averaging 99 this season.

Apart from the seagull, Hurn and Whitfield I think the defenders this year are a bit of pot luck tbh, no real standouts besides those 3.

Great point re: his history, but aside from Laird neither Sicily (1 yr above 100 avg) Stewart or Ryan have had premium scoring history. Even Laird is only averaging 99 this season.

Apart from the seagull, Hurn and Whitfield I think the defenders this year are a bit of pot luck tbh, no real standouts besides those 3.

They are all soild choices down back there are more soild choices down back than there is up forward.

Back