Preview Round 13, 2019: Essendon v Hawthorn, 14 June 2019, 7.50pm @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicily getting off for you guys is huge - he’s such a good player and has a bit of mongrel in him which I like. I personally hope you guys play Roughead - he’s been a great servant for the Hawks but is too slow now and guys like McKenna and Saad will have a field day running out of our backline if he’s playing. This is a huge game - whoever loses pretty much out of finals contention. Well get a few good players back and our line up will look something like;-

Hurley Hooker McKenna
Heppell Ambrose Saad
McGrath Langford Merrett
Fantasia Brown Parish
Stringer McKernan Tippa

Bellchambers Shiel Clarke

Zaharakis Guelfi Redman Laverde

Good luck for the game- may the best team win!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The last two weeks have showed us glass and pitts are not up to it. It was good to get a look and have a idea now we know moving forward..

Ins are tough..
Roughy&Howe are not setting the world on fire.Jones& Cj must be getting close. Miles & Morrison playing multipe spots might get the call.
No way should glass be keeping skilful player like Morrison out, who has frustrated me this yr.

Sicily getting off for you guys is huge - he’s such a good player and has a bit of mongrel in him which I like. I personally hope you guys play Roughead - he’s been a great servant for the Hawks but is too slow now and guys like McKenna and Saad will have a field day running out of our backline if he’s playing. This is a huge game - whoever loses pretty much out of finals contention. Well get a few good players back and our line up will look something like;-

Hurley Hooker McKenna
Heppell Ambrose Saad
McGrath Langford Merrett
Fantasia Brown Parish
Stringer McKernan Tippa

Bellchambers Shiel Clarke

Zaharakis Guelfi Redman Laverde

Good luck for the game- may the best team win!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate I'm staggered if they name Stringer. Hammy is a 21 day minimum and Woosh wants to play him after 2 weeks. He'll rip it in the first. Hope he plays.

Mate I'm staggered if they name Stringer. Hammy is a 21 day minimum and Woosh wants to play him after 2 weeks. He'll rip it in the first. Hope he plays.
Stringer is just the sort of peanut that we will play back into form, for one game, unfortunately!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against an injury ravaged Carlton?

Surely you jest TD
I had to watch that whole game with my Carlton supporting mum, they didn't look good at all considering how bad Carlton were, even Cripps doesn't care anymore. Shame we're inconsistent so I can't get any real confidence from it.

The ins and outs will have a huge say on the outcome of this game.

Minchington will be available for selection next week. He could come in if they opt for an experienced player.

In my mind, i considered this. But i don't reckon we'd be doing him any favours, and i don't reckon he'd be fit enough to apply the pressure we want all game.

If he had a solid block of 5 full games at BH and was racking them up, then I'd be all for it.

I can't stand the Bombers but to me this game against them just doesn't feel as big as normal, I'm not sure if it's still over a week away or because I think irrespective of the result I don't think either side will play Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back