Preview Round 13 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Saturday June 10th 7.25pm - Baker 100th D.Rioli 150th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meehan treating cumbos calf injury

Hit Him Where It Hurts Steve Austin GIF by WWE

Sides too tall and too slow especially if wet. When are the VFL boys playing I want to see the team of the future not the one of the past?
Sunday afternoon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not having a go at selection as I was absolutely fuming last week and we won.

But some strange decisions being made.

In fairness, we’ve been better in both games (after Quarter time against Port) and played more together type footy under Mini.

I’d like to see some more kids being given a go, but club want finals. That’s the directive. Players and coaches still believe that can be achieved. Rightly or wrongly.

Don't like it. Young should've gone out for Vlastuin. Freo only have 2 tall forwards and they're not big boys. I dont see a match up for Young especially with Darcy out so no resting ruck.

Thought the same. Had a look at Freo's forward line and instantly said why is Young still in the side. Some players getting regular gigs even if playing below average, Mansell, Graham, and young to name a few. Yes, he has been good one on one but provides no offence, and can be a bit panicky under pressure. Wouldve liked another runner than simply a spoiler.

Just got the email again from the club for the team. They must think we're idiots. lol Old blokes in young blokes out and they pay someone to do this???:think::'(:mad::cool:
A bit like some who post on here who think playing in a premiership guarantees every player can never be dropped, nor never plays a poor game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back