How many players will you have playing AFTER trades

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. You should go for it

Ive got 19 with no trades this week so I’m good 😎
If you’re only missing 11 players from these teams, your team is anything but good

AF10B224-6501-410B-A45A-8FB4D03FFC4E.jpeg

Also shows you’ve learnt nothing from the Melb vs Ess fiasco. If two of the ten teams you rely on have a game postponed, your season is done.

If you’re only missing 11 players from these teams, your team is anything but good

Also shows you’ve learnt nothing from the Melb vs Ess fiasco. If two of the ten teams you rely on have a game postponed, your season is done.

Not necessarily, Suma Magic had his team decimated by the Melb vs Ess fiasco more than anyone (was ranked 70k or something like that after Rd4) and still finished Top300-ish. Moreover, if the Melb vs Ess fiasco has taught us anything it's not to select too many players from only 2 teams during a pandemic.

I’m quite amazed so many only have 12,13,14 this week. I’m yet to see a team with 4,5 or 6 WCE/Rich players in them so the game switch hasn’t hurt them, it’s inadequate planning for the Byes
This is incorrect ....I have Short, Dusty, CCJ and Nic Nat ...so that's 4 WCE / RICH players

Was it poor planning to bring Nic Nat in for Grundy, believing he would play R14 along with Reeves ?

Is the Short (37% own), Dusty (67% own), CCJ (39% own) combo that rare amongs teams ....absolutely not

In fact I planned well, had 21 last week with "live" players sitting on the bench .....take those 4 WCE/ RICH players out of last week .....I still would have had 20 play in R13 , and 19 playing in R14

So I don't accept the premise that those teams with 12,13, or 14 this week are due to poor planning ......fact is, some teams are limited in correcting the fixture change due to low trades

I had both Fyfe and McGrath to replace, so the bonus trade was used for that purpose .....not the fixture change

View attachment 1157626

Not right

Look at available this week

Stewart/Whitfield/Doch/Daniel/Ridley

Bont/Macrae/Zerrett/Parish/Guthrie/Miller/Wines/Boak/Titch/Jelly/Walsh/Lyons

Ziebell/Hall/Dale/Hawkins/Greene plus Impey/Langford/Hind as nearly premos

Easy to have a good team with 19 playing if you have a Flynn as well.

17. 18 if Brockman plays.

Having to trade out Darcy Moore might be a blessing in disguise as I was able to bring that SP kent Walsh in. Sick of burning trades on injuries every week but it is what it is.

I’m quite amazed so many only have 12,13,14 this week. I’m yet to see a team with 4,5 or 6 WCE/Rich players in them so the game switch hasn’t hurt them, it’s inadequate planning for the Byes
Common mate..plenty would have 2 or 3 Richmond players. That takes a lot of teams from 13-14 to 15-17... Plus allowing for trades. Who are you trying to impress here?

It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

16 green ticks (possibly 17 if Newcombe makes it in on Sunday}.
Newcombe will play mate.
Unless he got injured or if he's too sore to play, he will play.

Thanks for nothing Waterspud you campaigner you ruined my Thursday night. Coming off the training track to see your spud name in the OUTS column

11 playing before trades

Not necessarily, Suma Magic had his team decimated by the Melb vs Ess fiasco more than anyone (was ranked 70k or something like that after Rd4) and still finished Top300-ish. Moreover, if the Melb vs Ess fiasco has taught us anything it's not to select too many players from only 2 teams during a pandemic.
That’s precisely the point I just made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chances of Durham playing? Thinking of bringing him in to cash in a cow and get to 18 playing. Seems a bit short term thinking, but by that same token some people have been playing the wrong fyfe at M11 all year so this is a step up.
I’d look at it if I didn’t already have Finn Macrae types say there doing nothing.

The Richmond players dont get teams to 18 hence the poor bye planning comment. Makes sense to me.

That doesn't make sense. If you were planning on having 16-17 and using trades to get the other two its perfectly fine planning. If you're now at 14 because of that is it your fault?

Also your post is wrong because Richmond players would've taken me to 18.

Also if anyone says "don't have too many players from one team obviously!" because of a potential covid fixture change... how many people are currently rocking Oliver, Gawn, Petracca and May? I'd imagine a lot. Or even Oliver, Gawn, May and Jordon. Also a lot. It's ridiculous to think 4 players from one team is too many.

This is incorrect ....I have Short, Dusty, CCJ and Nic Nat ...so that's 4 WCE / RICH players

Was it poor planning to bring Nic Nat in for Grundy, believing he would play R14 along with Reeves ?

Is the Short (37% own), Dusty (67% own), CCJ (39% own) combo that rare amongs teams ....absolutely not

In fact I planned well, had 21 last week with "live" players sitting on the bench .....take those 4 WCE/ RICH players out of last week .....I still would have had 20 play in R13 , and 19 playing in R14

So I don't accept the premise that those teams with 12,13, or 14 this week are due to poor planning ......fact is, some teams are limited in correcting the fixture change due to low trades

I had both Fyfe and McGrath to replace, so the bonus trade was used for that purpose .....not the fixture change
IIRC, most people traded CCJ in after his first game, after the fixture change was announced.

In your case, I’m pretty sure I remember you talking about trading Grundy to NN on the Saturday of Round 12, when talk of a shift was all over the place - confirmed later that evening.

Not right

Look at those unavailable.

Laird/May/Short/Lloyd/Mills
Fyfe/Oliver/Petracca/Jordon/Steele
Gawn/Grundy/CCJ/NN
Dusty/Bolton

That’s some big points given up

Not right

But if you had a lot of those players, like me, last week would have been a horror show, and it was.

That doesn't make sense. If you were planning on having 16-17 and using trades to get the other two its perfectly fine planning. If you're now at 14 because of that is it your fault?

Also your post is wrong because Richmond players would've taken me to 18.

Also if anyone says "don't have too many players from one team obviously!" because of a potential covid fixture change... how many people are currently rocking Oliver, Gawn, Petracca and May? I'd imagine a lot. Or even Oliver, Gawn, May and Jordon. Also a lot. It's ridiculous to think 4 players from one team is too many.

No its not your fault but SC gave 2 extra trades to mitigate and people still bought in CCJ after the fixture change so that goes to planning to be fair.

IIRC, most people traded CCJ in after his first game, after the fixture change was announced.

In your case, I’m pretty sure I remember you talking about trading Grundy to NN on the Saturday of Round 12, when talk of a shift was all over the place - confirmed later that evening.
The talk ATS was actually around the R15 Bulldogs v WC game being shifted to R13 .....meaning I would have Nic Nat at R2 for all 3 byes

1623973141071.png

The actual announcement of the fixture change of the RICH v WC game occurred on June 6th .....Round 12 started Friday June 4th ......Matches in R12 were already in progress, my trade of Nic Nat was done B4 the announcement , which most expected would be the R15 WC v WB game

1623974064981.png

Look at those unavailable.

Laird/May/Short/Lloyd/Mills
Fyfe/Oliver/Petracca/Jordon/Steele
Gawn/Grundy/CCJ/NN
Dusty/Bolton

That’s some big points given up

19 after trading means you can still have 6 to 8 of those as well. I dont see why having 19 this week means you dont have a few of those as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back