Preview Round 14 v Saints MCG Saturday June 17th 7.25pm - Cotchin 300th

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me more about Banks, please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks.
So, is he the eventual replacement for the non Mcintosh side of ground?

The focus seems to be adding to the footskills of Rioli Short Baker to improve i50 efficiency, and hitting targets.
With the obvious question marks over Pickett and the fact Ross has been playing nicely on his wing for a few weeks now I'd say Banks will likely be McIntosh's replacement. Hopefully from r1 next year.

Yeah he'd be one of our better kicks. Not as hard as McIntosh though, that's the biggest question mark on Banks.

Can anyone tell me more about Banks, please?

Banks are corrupt institutions fleecing vulnerable and struggling Australians

happy to hike up mortgage rate rises instantly….but slow to raise saving deposit rates ( if at all)

they make billions in annual profits and don’t give back to the community …they line their very deep pockets

1686812613373.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought the same when we played after the Hafey passing.... one of the worst games I've ever been to.
About the only game I've been to where I felt like there was literally no way we'd lose was the 2017 GWS Prelim. No disrespect to GWS but the anticipation of the size of the Tiger Army that day and what was at stake I just felt it would be too overwhelming for the Giants and something we simply wouldn't let slip.
This was, strangely, despite the number of embarassing losses we'd had over the journey!!!

Thought the same when we played after the Hafey passing.... one of the worst games I've ever been to.

What did Hafey mean to current day players? Not much. Only the older supporters had a connection to him. This is a lot different

Remove this Banner Ad

Back