Preview Round 13 v Fremantle Optus Stadium Saturday June 10th 7.25pm - Baker 100th D.Rioli 150th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question they have gone backwards. But you don't deliver some of the performances they both did in the second half of last year at AFL level if they're no good.

Sonsie, Cumberland and Rioli Jr have all gone backwards and at a rate of knots. Our 3 best young players from last year.

You don't see the red flag with development there?
Said before jnr should be our dangerous small
We have coached him out of being what would be his natural instinct by making him a defensive
Arse chaser, let the kid become what he's meant to be.

“Perth Lord Mayor Basil Zempilas will make a shock return to the commentary box ahead of Fremantle’s clash with Richmond at Optus Stadium on Saturday”

* OFF

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
"and hereeee comes fremantllleeeeee"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vlastuin is out there at training but not actually training.
There is no way he is playing tomorrow.
I am finding that comment/decision preposterous, why would they risk flying an injured player on a long trip at high altitude x 2 with an obvious deep muscle contusion? same with Gibbo.

No question they have gone backwards. But you don't deliver some of the performances they both did in the second half of last year at AFL level if they're no good.

Sonsie, Cumberland and Rioli Jr have all gone backwards and at a rate of knots. Our 3 best young players from last year.

You don't see the red flag with development there?
maybe their attitude and commitment could be better. just saying. like eating too much crap foods and too many late nights, not absorbing advice and instructions, etcetera etcetera

gonna be pissed by 3pm , farrk these night games

we are on free to air for like the next 5 or 6 weeks

ead dick kayo

gonna smash the tv tonight it seems
Your pissed already mate

GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

LIVE: Groupie trying to find his morning paper in his yard...

'Try the front yard you drunk campaigner'

Your pissed already mate

GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

LIVE: Groupie trying to find his morning paper in his yard...

'Try the front yard you drunk campaigner'
nah not yet m8

ill start at midday I reckon

from time to time I peep inside the fridge to see if the ice cold vb tinnies are ok though

dont want anyone to harm my babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back