Round 15: Geelong v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

No way you can drop Lonergan after today, taking plenty of marks and offers I think more of a option than Hawkins, even if in form in the reserves, don't think he can get back in this side for the moment.

Lonergan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hawkins

No way you can drop Lonergan after today, taking plenty of marks and offers I think more of a option than Hawkins, even if in form in the reserves, don't think he can get back in this side for the moment.

Thats great news on Lonners...was hoping he would consolidate a great game against the Crows. I havent got the stats but he must have kicked 4 now. Will be the big test next week when we step up to the Doggies

Who else is in the bests so far...

Thats great news on Lonners...was hoping he would consolidate a great game against the Crows. I havent got the stats but he must have kicked 4 now. Will be the big test next week when we step up to the Doggies

Who else is in the bests so far...
Enright, Selwood, Corey, Milburn, Varcoe.

Joel Corey with 27 disposals at 3 quarter time

Do you understand increasing a penalty? If laws were static, we'd still be copping $125 fines for exceeding the speed limit by 15km/h or more. Don't hollowly defend your moronic player, he's going to cop it and he deserves to.
Thats fines. Not jail sentences. Idiot. Your lifespan is void.

SEN still reporting that could be possible bone damage to Ling..

SEN thinking Ablett injury is only keeping him off the ground for caution, nothing major obviously..

21,286 crowd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonergan gets his fourth. 94 - 37

Lonergan with 4 goals, 15 possesion, 8 marks, 2 tackles, 2 frees, 3 frees against, 4 goals and 3 behinds.

Pretty good game overall.

Err what? who is talking about jail sentences. Life BAN from AFL. Learn to read, and comprehend. Idiot.
Jail Sentences and AFL Supensions are similar in the way the justice system works for each. Comprehend? I think it is you who needs to.. but hey you are from Geelong. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back