Game Day Round 15 vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ******* hate the sub rule. How is Hunter meant to get into our best team when everytime he comes up from the VFL he plays 15 minutes? Worst rule in the history of the game.

It's our time boys. We will find out a lot about this team after today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ******* hate the sub rule. How is Hunter meant to get into our best team when everytime he comes up from the VFL he plays 15 minutes? Worst rule in the history of the game.

He could have an impact on the contests, execute the basics well and not try to be too clever with the ball?

What's the weather like in cairns today?

Not sure I agree with Hunter as sub as it probably encourages him to lairise and try too hard to make an offensive impact in his limited time on field. Given his tendancies i think better to start him and give him very clear expectations (tackle, block, run defensively or you'll get dragged at half time).

That said, Bev knows best.

Kind of glad hunter is the sub instead of wee-man. Looking forward to seeing what danial-san can produce in a full game. Pressure coming for spots based on reports from the VFL!

Probably in a similar way McLean and Daniel did!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The prudden will finally be unleashed very soon exictement is over the moon common dogs lets win this one and cement our place in the 8

Afternoon everyone. Hopefully we can manage to not run out of gas too early.
Anyone know if we still do the heat room thingy that we used to do before the Darwin games?

What's the weather like in cairns today?

Partly Cloudy & 25.

I'll be back with all the weather news after this short break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back