Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1649 with 9 players remaining.

Grundy, Crisp, Wingard, Westhoff, Heeney Lloyd, R Gray, Neale and Yeo.

No way that's way under par. I would think still slightly above Par.
Don't have strong premiums tomorrow except Yeo, Westhoff and Lloyd who everybody has

Howe is averaging 75-80 since I got him at 634k, hasn't tonned up since I got him, overdue for a ton but doubt he'll rock up. A 120+ would be a godsend considering what Brayshaw pumped out who I don't own.

Parker?
Heeney?
Neale?

2450 a bit meh for this week when a lot are looking in the 2500-2600 range

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Heppell. :)

Gaff over Kelly would have been better.

Atleast you'll be able to buy Kelly pre finals for decent cheaper

In the random public league I got chucked in, everyone bar a couple of no-hopers are projected at 2450+. Will be a large round.

Fewer complaints from Bradkli this week. Reckon he's on track for 2600+.
was offline yesterday....still been punished like usual... josh kelly was a spud again...i decided to keep fritsch for one more week and not get brayshaw..and in my main chash league my opponent has- cripps, brayshaw, omera and beams...disgusting....ill be lucky to score 2450 with guys like neale and buddy to still play, whilst everyone else looks like scoring 2500+. dumb game.

Stef with an easy match up goes under 100. Just when I thought this was the week he could go within 10 pts of Grundy, who has a hard match up fantasy-wise. It will be another 40+ pt win to Grundy owners. Stef to Grundy is again proving to be a genuine upgrade!!
yep...absolute killer... same story every week...now we have to watch grundy somehow score 130+ against nic nat and lycett

I really want to avoid the s**t truck Sunday this time. Every potential monster round has been cruelled by the truck.

Predicted to get 2568, I’d like to hit that for once.

1524/13+C

Yeo
Parker, Lloyd, Franklin
Westhoff, Wingard, Rockliff, Neale, Walters

Projected for 2421 which I'm guessing will be around par this week.

Pretty happy with three players scoring 150 plus in my team this week :eek:

Anyone with Buddy, you are welcome. He's on my bench this week. Expect a big one from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back