Prediction Round 19: Changes vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon it will be ROB in for Tex.

We will also use the excitement of a debut to sneak Mackay back into the side and hope no one notices. Atkins might be the unlucky one.

Sometimes it sucks being right.

jbXwcE.jpg

Seedsman and DMac named on field, who knows whether that means much.

What exactly did David do last week after being dropped ?? Cut up the oranges well I bet.

Shooter VERY lucky also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great opportunity for D-Mac to rack up his 18 disposals against one of the powerhouse sides of the comp.

What a shame VB isn't available so we could also bring him in to find some form.

Thompson named on the bench, very interesting.
Why did they BOTHER TO NAME MACKAY?
It's pointless, he got dropped for under performing & travelled as an emergency then he's named for the game the week after?
What's the point?

Noble has shares in his stock.

Rowey just asked Bicks if he thinks ROB will play. Bicks said he wouldn't play him and Rowey then asked why ROB would be named. Bicks said that a tall is usually named as an emergency. I'm not suggesting that ROB will be playing, but surely this is the first time that anything resembling a replacement for Sauce has been named as an emergency. Otto would surely be the tallest emergency named so far this year.

Except the time where O'Brien was an emergency last week

Milera, Wigg & Thompson probably drop out. Personally I would pick Wigg ahead of mackay, but it's not going to happen which is disappointing.

Good opportunity to give sauce less time in ruck bringing in Rob... Unless weather atrocious, then play wigg.

Mackay is named on the field?

I don't typically crack selection but if he gets a run ahead of Wigg against Essendon I will blow up.
Yeah I'm usually pretty reserved, but this is an outrageous selection call. How the hell does someone that was dropped the previous week, who didn't then play the week after, earn a call up over someone like Wigg who was again our best in the SANFL?

This is just a horrible horrible call by Pyke and the selection panel.

Would love to see Wigg get a game for sure, maybe Thommo will be rested, so bench will be Laird, Smith, Lyons and Wigg.....maybe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back